iv| Iustum

"I know a girl, she's like a curse
We want each other, no one will break first."

quattuor

quattuor.

Iustum

morally good, justified, or acceptable.

════════

Hey Liseey,
I won't be home until about 1ish. Overtime 🙄Is that okay? I can try to come earlier if needed.
Tyler.

Hi Tyler,
No that's okay. I don't mind waiting.
Annalise.

Okay, see you in a few hours ♥️😏
Tyler.

😂 See you then
Annalise.

"Are you sure you don't want anymore, sweetie?" Ashley asked me for about the third time as I shook my head.

"No thank you," I politely denied, sending her a small smile of reassurance.

"Okay, you can leave your plate with me," she insisted as I stubbornly shook my head.

"I'll wash it," I interjected.

"Don't be silly," she scolded before taking the plate out of my hand, "well it's getting quite late. I'm going to head to bed when I'm done. You're welcome to sleep in the spare room until Tyler comes or watch any movies."

"He just texted, he said he'll be home around one," I explained as she sighed.

"I'm so sorry sweetheart, I know you have school tomorrow," she apologised as I shook my head.

"Don't apologise! It's okay, really," I reassured her.

She sent me another smile before turning around and continuing with her cleaning in the kitchen, and it didn't take long before I felt my phone vibrate again. I looked at the screensaver to see a picture of Anastasia and I pop up on screen, signalling that she was calling me. I ran upstairs, heading towards Chase's room and closing the door behind me. Luckily, Chase was in the shower and would not be back for at least another fifteen minutes.

That boy always took the longest showers.

"Hello?" I asked when I finally picked up.

"Hi," my best friend responded, her voice resonated through the phone. I sighed, taking a seat on Chase's bed and leaning against the head board. Whatever discomfort or unease I felt, although wasn't actively aware of, dissipated immediately once I heard my best friend's voice.