2 - Justin Drew Blake

It was 7:45 am. Damon, Danny, Tish, and Alex were all sitting next to each other. No one likes to be near us. There's the thing we all got cursed... Tish, Alex and Danny are Vampires... Damon and I were Werewolves. The only way I can break our curse is by me falling in love with a beautiful girl. Or she falls back and gives me the same kind of love. And if I go at the house that has our wall with the rainbow leaves on it.
Three leaves started to finally fall. It's been a month since the third one fell. When the bell rings I went to the Principal's Office. I notice this Beautiful girl.... Long Beautiful braided dark brown hair. Bright Hazel green eyes, has curves... I've never seen this Beautiful Human in my life.

Mr. Clementine distracts my thoughts, "Justin? Justin? This is Spring, your going to be touring her today." He gives me a copy of her schedule. She has Math with me. When we were walking I couldn't stop staring at her ass. It's nice and juicy. I've never had this feeling before.

"Where we going?" She asked.

"Uh... W-What?" I respond.

"We've circled around here twice," She replied.

"Oh," I respond. She chuckles quietly. I love her laugh. Than she pulls her hands away from her mouth and shows her smile. UGHHH her smile, her eyes, her Beautiful full lips. Her hair, she reminds me of someone... Someone special. "Your Special." I respond.

"Thanks... I guess," She replied awkwardly. Justin what did you just say!?

We walk to our Math teacher and I tell Mr. Johnson why I was late he understood and we went to her next class. It's weird she doesn't have Chemistry today. I do tomorrow. We go to her Child Development 1 class. I introduce Spring to Mrs. Orchid. I love Mrs. Orchid.

So Remember that curse I was telling you about. I'm a real boy... If I transform back into Transgender I'll never be the same...  Oh no... I love being a boy. What if I change? I'm scared. I can't love her.... That's denial.

*Before Lunch*

The bell was about to leave for lunch. I asked Spring, "Where do you want to go out to eat at?"

"Taco John's?"

"Sure." This is definitely some getting use to. Wow I can't believe this happening right now. Everything about her is amazing... Holy crap. We leave the school and walk to my car. I help her in and go into the driver's side.

I play The Night We Met she said, "I love this song. It's like a slow dance song." I nodded than start the car. Than we head to Taco John's