13 - Spring Kayla Night

It was 2:33 when I got out of the shower. Heather was doing my hair. She blow dried it to a point it was damp. Than she told me to put on my dress. My dress is dark blue and it flows. Also it doesn't show my curves which is the best part about it. It's like a gown but flows more and everything. I did and she told me to come back. She put my hair up they way Belle's was in The Beauty and the Beast I loved that movie. Than she put on a little makeup on me. Mascara and eyeliner. I'm super Nervous.

Than I got to look at myself. I looked beautiful. Than I heard a knock on the door. My Mother came in, "Oh... You look Beautiful Spring."

"Thanks." I reply.

"Heather Guests are starting to show up it's time." They said. Oh yeah before I forget our Prom is May 2nd which is on Saturday of next week. I'm nervous. It's 5:10 great.. Than I hear, "Justin you look so handsome."

"Spring Come down here!" I walk down slowly in my high heels I lift up my dress to help me walk a little. Than all of a sudden Justin stops and looks at me. Everyone stops talking and looks in the direction where I am. I come down the stairs and walk towards Justin slowly. "Wow..." Is all he said causing us all to chuckle.

"You look beautiful," he said. I blush. He gave me a corsha and than stuck out his arm, "Shall we?" I put my arm through his and we walk outside. Everyone is all fancy and some couples are on the dance floor. Than I hear a microphone, "Everyone. Everyone could I have your attention please?... The King and Queen votes are going to be counted soon. Have fun everyone." Than all of a sudden she played a slow dance song Thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran. Justin didn't want to dance. I was curious why. Than we waited.