21 - Justin/Spring

*the night of the Prom*

Tonight Spring and I are going to the Prom at our school. I'm Nervous... This is my very first Prom. I don't get to see Spring until I have to pick her up.
I was getting ready Myself. I mean Prom started from 6:30 to 12:30 at night. It was 4:20 when I got ready. Now I'm finally dressed and it's 5:32 pm. So I got my car keys and my ring for her. I brought my phone but I'm keeping it on silent for the night. My Mom, Dad, Damon, Danny, step Mom all wished me luck for Spring.

I got in my car, started it. I told Spring I was getting in my car getting ready to leave. She said okay. Than I left.

____________________________

I'm Nervous, and scared. The last time I went to a dance with Justin it was when my Mom through that Fancy Ball oh yeah... Guess who made it Prom King and Queen?... Justin and I. I'm not ready for this. I had my hair done, nails done, I have the dress.... The high heels. Also Justin is 5'6 I'm 5'4 I'm short. I decided to wear flats instead.
After I got my purse. I had my phone, money, also a flower to pin on his vest of the tux. It was 5:45 and Justin told me he was on his way. I go downstairs and guess who I see. Justin in his tuxedo. My Mom, brother Caleb, and my Sister Vada looked at me. I came down the stairs. Caleb said, "You look beautiful Spring."

"You actually look good for a boy. Now tell me... Are you and him dating?" She asked. My Mom said, "Vada!"

"It's fine Mom honest. I don't know yet... I guess I'll find out tonight." I hugged my Mom and than I went to Justin and pinned my flower on his vest. He told me he didn't have a corsha for me for a reason. I have no idea what reason... We took Prom Pictures. Than we left for the prom.