16 - Justin Blake

The thoughts of Spring and I last night run through my head like crazy. Her touches on my back, playing with my hair, kissing my lips... It drove me nuts when I saw Spring and she was looking, I told her I shouldn't of done it. I mean I went rough on her. I gave her bruises and hickies. I mean... I found some on my chest and neck. So we made love bruises but I haven't told her I loved her and there's only 7 leaves left on the wall.

Damon can't even walk. Danny can't even come out of his closet anymore. Tish has slowly started to become more hungry. Alex is just like Danny. He won't leave his closet either. I haven't changed cause it's on me to break the curse. So many things are running through my mind and I'm about to go crazy.

~ Flashback Begins ~

I wipe the tear off her cheek and place my lips on hers. I give her soft, sweet, simple kisses. She bites my bottom lip having a soft moan come out of my mouth. I slide in and out slowly and keep kissing her softly. Her touch on my back made me tense. She stopped and told me I was okay.

She leaned in but I wouldn't lean in. Than I smashed my lips into hers. Our love made it more tense...

When she played with my hair it made me calm, than I started sucking and kissing her soft skin. It made me more happy and calm...

I'm getting feelings I never should of gotten. I got Butterflies and fireworks in my stomach. I licked my lips and placed my lips back on to hers making it more powerful...

~ Flashback Ends ~

I was sitting back on the chair and Spring said, "Are you okay?"

I hesitate at first, "Y-Yeah I'm fine... Ready to go?" She nodded. Than we left. She worried a little cause I wouldn't touch her. The words she told me last night, "Give me a night to remember and cherish forever." Were stuck in my head. So when we got to the park she still asked me, "You okay? You don't seem like your fine."

"Just thinking..." I replied. "Of what?"

"Everything..."

"What do you mean everything Justin?" She asked. "What did last night mean to you?" I ask immediately.

"Like my feelings and how I felt about it?" She asked. "Yes..."

"To me the night felt vivid, Beautiful, romantic, powerful, passionate, strong, amazing, sweet, and.. Magical," She replied. I look at her. "Are we even together?" I ask. My thoughts are driving me crazy.

I got out of the car and transformed into a wolf. She got on my back and we ran into the forest. She got off my back and I transformed into a boy. "Do you know what I wish?" She gave me a look telling me to go on. "I wish... Even if I stay a wolf... I'll still be a boy. I don't want to be transgender again. I just don't... You drive my mind crazy. The day I saw you, I couldn't keep my eyes off you. Your scent was different from everyone else. When you met me you didn't give me the smell of fear, you gave me the smell of kindness, gentle, careful. Something about you gave me a power I never had before... Thinking about you... Something about you... Everything about you makes me go crazy and idiotic. Your the missing puzzle to my life. When the first 50 leaves on here were here. They've been like this for years... Now all of a sudden leaves started to fall..." I paused cause I smell someone around. It's her... The lady that cursed me and my friends. I keep going, "I think my emotions and feels are more powerful than I felt. You gave me something amazing Spring. I was a Virgin, Spring I made love to you. I kissed your soft lips, I held your hand. I've touched you Physically and mentally. I feel like my time is up soon. So what I die I die. Nothing I can do."

"I'll care and miss you. I don't want you leaving me Justin," She said. I hold her hands in mine, "Spring, you make me grow stronger and powerful everyday... I'm dangerous for you."

"Your not dangerous. Everyone looks at you with fear cause they don't know you. Justin I know you... Everything about you... Your Special. You can't just go." The smell of the lady was gone again. Than I smelt something else. Than I got shot.... A gun shot went out. Spring grabbed a gun and shot him back. I fell on the ground. My side is bleeding, so is my back.

"Justin! Justin, don't leave me."