24 - Justin Drew Blake

I was on top of Spring. Slowly going in and out. We moan softly making love. This is another cherished moment with her. I say quietly, "Don't leave me.." She stops and looks at me.

"I won't Babe," She said in response. I layed my head on her chest kissing and sucking softly above her breast. She plays with my hair giving me tingles. We sit up. I sit up, she's on my lap this time. She puts her hand on my cheek and I place my lips on hers, she kisses back passionately. My arms around her waist. Her other hand in my hair. Than Continue making love that night.

_________________________

I woke up to Spring in my arms on her phone. She was playing color switch. Than I moved and kissed her forehead. Than she looked at me, "Morning." She said.

"Morning Baby," I said.

"What are we doing today?" She asked.

"Well since your new... I figured why not go to the movies or head to the park today."

"Or we can makeout all day." She said. I chuckled, "We have to get up and do something Babe." She groaned, "Fine." I smiled.

"I'm going for a swim," she said. She put her hair in a braid and got a towel and headed toward the Jacuzzi.

I follow after her and get her. We go into the pool and swim around.