17 - Spring Night

"Justin! Justin don't leave me," I say. "Justin look stay with me." He looked at me. "Your Special.... Something about you, made you mine. Your mine, you'll always be mine. Don't leave, don't go into the other world yet. Justin, you mean everything to me, don't leave me please?" Tears start running down my cheeks.

"Your Special. You'll always be mine," He said, "Sing." I look around.

"Flower gleam and glow, let your power shine, make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine... Feel what has been brought, change the fates design, save what has been lost... Bring back, what once was mine... What once, was mine..." I start crying on his chest. The last leave fell slowly.

"Justin?... Justin! Justin! Please? Don't go don't leave me... Don't do anything to forget me..." I cry on his chest. "Justin I'm so sorry. Why did I do this? Your hurting me so much..." I say. Than I remember everything I had ever done with him, from the first time... To the first kiss.

"Justin, don't leave me yet."

"I love you..." I say. Than all of a sudden, Something shined. He was picked up and was bright I couldn't see it. It lasted for a while. Than all of a sudden he was put down to the ground. The leaves on the wall were normal leaves... Than he was put down, no wounds or anything. He was normal. He looked down in his pants and got all happy. I hugged him crying. He hugged me back than we kissed. Our lips moving in Sync perfectly. Than Everything was okay.