4 - Justin Drew Blake

Danny and I were fighting I transformed and broke his leg. He hurt my best friend Alisha. He sucked the blood out of her. Than I was in the alleyway and I transformed back into a boy. I notice a girl and she gasped. She turns back and runs. I run after her. It was Spring I grab her wrist.

"Spring tell me what you saw," I say in a harsh tone.

"I don't know what your talking about," she tried to keep talking but I took her other wrist and cut her some kind of way.

"Don't lie to me. Tell me what you just saw," I respond quietly. She just looks down. We go back into the alleyway. I tie her hands together and put her on my back and run to my house. When we walk in I run upstairs and lock up Spring in the closet. I go downstairs and see Damon, "Hey Damon." I respond awkwardly.

"A leave fell again today... It made Tish weak. It made me lose my balance for a minute... Didn't you feel weak?..." Than all of sudden he gave me a bad look.

"Why is a girl here?" Than he got closer to me and whisper yelled, "I thought we agreed no one can know. Why the hell did you bring a girl here!?"

"She found out... She saw me transform... You know what happens if we transform back to being Transgender. We will never be the same. Damon we can't do that again."

"Yeah well tell that witch lady that. Not me! It's up to you to break this curse Justin or were like this or something bad will happen to us forever." Damon whispered again. Than paused for a minute, "Where is she?"

"Upstairs locked in my closet. Might as well tell her..." I respond.

"Come on." He replied. We went upstairs and I unlocked my closet door. We put Spring on the bed. "Look tell us what you saw."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Cause I'm scared.. and scarred. I just can't."

"Spring, look..." I lift up her chin and she looks at me. "I know what you saw shocked you... But if you tell us what we saw will get you out of those handcuffs but if you don't... We're going to cut your wrists.." she nodded.

"Why were you walking in the alleyway?" I ask.

"My Mother wasn't there to pick me up." Damon cut her wrists and she cried in pain. "Okay, okay... It was a nice day so I figured why not walk home right?" I nodded.

"Did you call your Mom and tell her you were walking home?" I ask. "Yes..." Damon  cuts her right wrist and she cried because it hurts. "No. I told her I was going out with a friend and that I would be home with them later..." I nodded.

"Why were you walking in the Alleyway tonight anyways?" Damon asked.

"I was trying to find my way to the gas station to get a bag of chips and than go home," that was an honest truth. We help her up Alex comes running in. "I smell blood... Her blood is sweet..... Worth more than any other human I drank." Danny wasn't like Alex. He ate animals. But he hurt Alisha very bad. Damon texted Danny and Alex bit Spring on the wrists and she fell on the ground shaking.

Danny came in and said, "Oh my god! Alex what did you do!?" Alex was already gone. He texts me...

Alex: Either you break the curse or she turns into one of us.

Danny looks at me worried. "Danny you either suck the venume out of her. Or you die tonight."

He gets down on his knees and sits on them and she's screaming in pain. "Now!" I yell.

"I can't."

"She's the one! I love her don't do this to me!" Danny looked at me than at her, "I'm sorry." Was all he said and he sucked her. Tish comes up here and looks at Danny, "What is he doing to her?"

"Saving Spring." We all looked worried. When she all of a sudden fell asleep. Danny left go of her. He started crying, "Why did I do this!?"

"To save her." We put her on my bed and clean her wrists. I put some gaws on it and wrapped her wrists up. I sit there for a while and fall asleep.