15 - ⚠ Spring Night ⚠

I went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, took off my makeup. I put my bag in the closet of the hotel room. My hair was all down and undone. I had a towel around my breasts and body. Than he was underwater. I just let my towel fall and went into the warm water. He sat down on the other side of the people and I walked toward him, I sat on his lap. His Dick was hidden between his legs. I sit on his lap, "Beautiful." Was all he said than he placed his lips on mine. I kissed back passionately.

Than he told me to go dry myself off. I did as told. He dried himself off too. Than he got close to me. I bit my bottom lip. I put my hands on his muscles and felt them. He licked his lips and placed his lips on mine. I finally realized what was happening. He put his hairs on my bare waist. I kept my hands on his upper back. He put me on the bed and put on a condom. He said, "Are you sure you wanna do this?"

"I trust you," Was all I said than his lips were back on mine. I felt something magical, powerful, passionate. "It's going to hurt." Than he got on top of me and opened my legs a little. Than his lips crashed into mine. I kiss back without hesitation. Than I felt something slide in me. He went in deeper than I moaned a little loud because it hurt. Than a tear came out of my eye. Justin wiped it and than placed my lips on his. He grinded on me and went in really deep in me. I gasped and he moaned. I bit his bottom lip and he moaned softly. I pulled him closer to me and I grabbed his back some kind of way feeling it tense.

This night felt magical. He placed his lips back on mine giving me soft, sweet, and short kisses. I looked into his green eyes feeling what he's feeling. I put my hand on his cheek. He was still above me. I said quietly, "Give me a night to remember and cherish." I tried leaning in for a kiss, but he wouldn't lean in for me. I pull him a little closer than he mashed my lips into his again. We kissed and gave off soft moans here and there. Making love for the rest of the night.

____________________________________

The next morning I woke up bare naked remembering the night I had just had with Justin. I smile slightly and go use the bathroom. Than I braided my hair and decided why not go for a swim. But I didn't have my swim suit. Than I saw Justin was awake. I had a towel around me covering my nudy body.

"Hey," I say.

"Hi," He responded.

"I'm going for a swim," I replied and he nodded. I went into the room with the jacuzzi. Than I put my towel on my beach chair and swam in. Being naked in the jacuzzi felt so weird. Than I saw Justin come out with a new condom and another towel. He gets in slowly than swims close to me.
He said, "Did I give you a night to remember?" I nodded. Than he placed his lips on mine. Pulling me closer towards his body. He has his left hand on my back and his right hand on my lower waist by my ass. I had my arms wrapped around his neck kissing him back.

Our lips moving in Sync. I tug on his hair a little getting a moan from his mouth. I keep kissing him and my hands slide down to his chest. His hands still on my back and than they finally slide down to my waists. He takes me to where we could sit down and than I put his dick in me. He gasps not expecting it. Than I slowly grind on him. He gives out a groan when I go faster. I went faster and than I stopped. He said with a moan, "Mm why?"

"I like to have you beg for it," I reply. Than keep grinding on him. At some point I stop and get out of the water. He made a pouty face and I said, "What our Parents might think we're doing something if we keep doing this." He smirked and got out of the water. I got some Underwear and put my new clothes on. We went down the elevator after we got ready and everything.
He didn't touch me... I wonder why Justin hasn't touched me... I mean he only kissed me otherwise hasn't touched me. When I go back to my house and Justin was downstairs talking to my Mom. I undress myself and saw I had some bruises and six hickies on me. I was just in a robe. Than I heard someone say, "I shouldn't of done it with you." I see it was Justin.

"What?" I ask. He covers them back up. "I was rough on you." He responded. "Is that why you haven't touched me all day?" I ask.

"Yeah I noticed after you got out of the Jacuzzi... We shouldn't of done it," was all he said.

"Justin, you gave me a night to remember and cherish... And I don't hurt at all," He growled a little, "Don't lie to me."

I put my hand on his cheek, "Justin. Don't doubt yourself."

"Last night... Was a night I can't stop thinking about," He said.

"I know... Just don't let it get to out of hand," I say.

"Your gentle touch... Your tingles, Everything about it I remember," he said. I place my lips on his. He kisses back without hesitation. Than he pulls away, "So your not going to touch me?" I ask. He rubs his thumb on my cheek.

"Your not, is what I mean," I respond. "I think you should get ready." Was all he said and left. I look at me, than my lips. My lips are swollen from last night and the previous night's before. I remember how his fingers tingled my bare skin. He didn't seem rough on me at all. I had a bunch of hickies. Ones on my thighs, some above my breasts and one between my collarbone and neck. I covered it as best I could. I put on a sweater Justin gave me. Than some black jeans and my shoes. Than went downstairs.