22 - Justin Blake

The reason I have a ring is because I'm going to ask Spring to marry me. Right in front of Prom. This Prom we can actually have PDA just not too much of it.
Than the hoes who love me started coming towards us with there date. "Hi Justin," Brittany said.

"Hi Justin," Madeline said.

"We saw you and Spring, we figured why not talk to you two," Brittany said.

"I'm never going out with Margaret, Brittany." I say.

"Why are you talking to the whore here?" Brooklyn asked.

"Leave us alone," I say. Spring is still by me. "This girl is mine. So you pretty little hoes go back off." They scoff and walk away. Than a slow dance song came on. Spring and I were the first people on the floor.

I twirl her and her long yellow dress like Belle's twirls. Than some couples join us on the dance floor.

"Sorry for the bitches," I said.

"It's okay honestly," she said.

"I hate how they are jerks to girls I hangout with-" I said but got interupped.

"What are we?" She asked. I look at the DJ and the classic song from Clay Jenson and Hannah Baker dancing to in 13 Reasons Why, The Night We Met started. She says to me, "You have good taste in Music, Justin."

"Well I know my Girl loves slow dance songs," I said. Than we danced. Just like The Prince and Cinderella. We kept dancing.
Everything was perfect. This night, perfect. It was like those nights I made love with her. Everything was so special, perfect even.

Our slow dancing had never been so eye catching. Everyone was watching. Than I picked up Spring and spun her around and everything blurred out. Nothing has felt more magical than this.
Never cherished moments, and memories I've had with his girl. Even though I had a second Life. Nothing felt more magical than this...

Than the last part came on and we finished dancing. Everyone was clapping and cheering.

"There's something I wanna ask you." I say and everyone gets quiet again.

"What is it?" She said.

"Your the most amazing girl I've ever met. Something about you... Makes you spot out differently from everyone else. No matter how stupid and dangerous I am... You still stay. You don't run away, you never gave me the smell of fear. You gave me a heart again... Everything I never expected again...." I got down on one knee and she gasped and put one hand over her mouth. I take out the box.

"Spring Primrose Kayla Night, will you do the most amazing honor, of Marrying me?" She started crying and she nodded, "Yes." Was all she said. I put the ring on her finger got up and kissed her. Everyone was cheering and clapping.

I say in her ear, "I'm not being crazy for asking you to be my wife right?"

"Not really," she replied. I kiss her again and she kissed back. "Do you want a night to remember forever?"

"Yes why?"

"Remember that hotel penthouse suite we went too?"

"You didn't?" She said. "I did, this time I have a box of condoms in there. We're staying at the suite for three days. Your Mother already knows... She packed your swimming suit and clothes. She said you should be starting your period soon so she got tampons and pads for you. So we're all good."

"You did all this for me?" She said. "Of course. You'll be my future wife. I wanna do anything for you." Our lips connected and everything went magical.
Nothing was better than this night together.