9 - Spring Night

I go into the bathroom. My mind is completely blank. My lips are swollen from the a makeout session Justin and I had. I get flashbacks quickly running through my mind. So many things were happening. His hair was so soft. When I got excited I would grind on him expecting a groan or a moan out of his mouth which I got.

I go back into the bedroom and Justin is in his own world. I closed his door and turned so he could only see my back bare naked. I took off his sweater and shirt, also my sports bra and my jeans. I took those off. Than I felt hands slide up and down my bare back slowly. I put on the basketball shorts.

"I could massage your back for you, if you want," He said. I smile and nodded a yes. I lay on my stomach on the bed. He sits on his knees over my two thighs and butt. He starts massaging me. It feels good. He asked later, "You like that."

"Yes.." I replied. He kept rubbing my back which felt so nice. I was trying so hard not to fall asleep. When he started rubbing my upper back and touches my back with his fingers... It gives me a feeling no one else has Gaven me. It feels like sparkles of magic is getting put on me. Than he asked me, "Should I stop? You look like your about to fall asleep..."

I shake my head no, "Well might want to put your shirt back on." I nod. I go do as told after he got off me. I put on my shirt and lay next to him. He wraps his arms around me. I blush a little. "Goodnight." He said.

"Good night." I replied and slowly drifted to sleep.

_________________________________

So JUSTIN AND SPRING KISSED?! Will there be more??? Vote and Comment 😊❤