7 - Spring Night

Ethan and I were at our date. He kept on kissing my neck... Than he tried touching me inappropriately. Than he hit me. I respond, "Were done asshole." Than he runs after me and puts his arms around my waist.

"I know you want it slut," I smelt acholic breathe. I text Justin and tell him to come get me. My tank top was ripped. Than I got in Justin's car and we drove off.

I start crying... Justin asked, "What's Wrong?" I was patient. "Ethan and I broke up... He called me a slut and was trying to have sex with me... What's worst was he was drunk..."

"I'm so sorry Spring..." He responded. I smile my eyes still watery, "It's fine. I just got to learn my mistakes."

"There's someone out there who loves you. Just for who you are."

"No they don't, they either hate me or find me weird... I get Physically bullied for just Hanging out with you Justin... I'm not the same girl everyone thinks I am..." She responded.

When we got back to Justin's house... Justin gave me a sweater that said Justin Blake on the side. And gave me a tie-dye purple shirt with my name. I let him look at my scars... There getting better. The ones on the left of my arm you can barely see but the old scar. On the right it's still bleeding and healing. I say, "Yeah I stop wearing gaws on my left arm since it was healed." He smirks. He cleans it and puts new gaws on it.

"Thanks Justin," I tell him. "Your welcome." He had a beautiful bright smile on his face. I think I'm starting to fall for Justin. I text my Mom and tell her I'm staying at a friend's house and she told me to be safe. I said okay. We were in his room until he kept looking at me...