12 - Justin Drew Blake

*The Next Day*

Last night Spring Primrose Kayla Night that's literally her full name, told me she got her nails done and she went shopping for dresses. I was at my Dad's house. The Fancy Ball started at 5:30 tonight. I'm super Nervous. I was talking to Damon who is here to help me.

"When I asked her to the Ball I didn't expect her to respond yes right away. I mean what if I mess this up? I don't know." I whine in a dog way, "What happens if she doesn't fall in love with me? Damon there's only 12 leaves on the wall left. What will I do?"

"Justin. You'll be fine. Just act like she's the only person that matters. Have that Special dance with her. She's Special right?" He asked.

"Yes, but I'm Nervous." I respond.

"Look. Take a shower, blow dry your hair and than tell me when to help you." I nod. I took a shower and got ready.

______________________

When I finished blow drying my hair and everything. I put on a dress shirt, with a bow tie. Black dress pants and shoes.

Damon said, "You look good."

"You think?" I ask. He nodded. "She's going to love you." I nodded.

My Dad gave me a corsha. He told me it was to put it around the girl's wrist. I was Nervous and ready. It was 3:48 pm. I wonder what Spring is doing.