8 - Justin Blake

I kept looking at her. She asked me, "Why are you staring at me?" I smile as a response, I notice her blushing after a while. "Your Gorgeous Spring."
Shit Justin don't say that. Just kiss her! What will she do if I kiss her? I mean we've never kissed. I'm a little scared. Just do it Justin!

I notice her staring at my lips and my eyes than back to my lips again. I just lean in and place my lips on hers. I kiss her and I think she realized what was happening cause I felt her hands go on my upper back. She kisses back without hesitation. I put my hands on her waist. I feel her curves... I have a million Butterflies in my stomach.

I pull her towards me more. She does what I want. Than I feel her bite my bottom lip, I lick her lip asking for an entrance and I was allowed. Than I pull her closer to me. I hear a soft moan from her Mouth when I give her a nice squeeze on her ass from my right hand. I keep my hands on her lower waist keeping her close.

She puts her arms wrapped around my neck. Than she runs her fingers through my hair. I love that feeling. She gave me some shivers down my spine. This kiss was so magical and powerful it happened so quickly.
We ended up getting to the bed. I sit down with her on my lap not breaking the kiss. I keep my hands on her ass and her hands slide from my hair all the way to my upper back again. Our lips finally move in Sync. At some point I feel a little grind and tug on my hair. I give out a moan. Than she slowly pulls away, "Sorry..." Was all that came out before our lips connected quickly again.

I smile in the kiss and our lips still connect. I feel something I have never felt with any boy or girl. I lay down on the bed. Spring on top of me. Our lips still moving in Sync. Than she pulls away our lips only an inch apart. Than she looks at me into my eyes. I blush at the thought of it. I lean in but she pulls back a little. I look at her eyes to her lips to her eyes repeatedly until she kissed me hungrily.

I kiss back without any hesitation. It's a powerful passionate kiss. She grinds on me a little with excitement and I give her a nice natural moan. She smirks and our lips connected. At some point she had to pull away making me want more. My lips feel swollen from kissing her that long she gets up to use the bathroom. I change into my PJs and get her a pair of Basketball Shorts and a T-Shirt than lay in bed.