23 - ⚠ Spring Kayla Night ⚠

After Prom we went to the hotel to check in. We went into the elevator and went up to our room. When we got to where we were. The suite had some candy, some flavor tasting condoms. Also some linearins for me. We put our keys onto the desk and our bags on the sides of the bed.

"Wanna go for a swim?" He asked.

"Sure..." I replied. "Well I'll be swimming." He said. He put his vest and pants in the closet. He unbuttoned his shirt and left. I ran into the bathroom and got undressed. I put my dress in the closet and put on a leanerin. I brushed my hair, teeth. I already shaved today so I'm good on that. I take off my ring and put it in my bag. I take off my leanerin and put a towel around me. I saw that Justin didn't go in the water fully. He was nude.
I went out in the Jacuzzi and he saw me. I took off my towel and got in the water. He pulled me close and said, "You look beautiful." I smiled.

"Do you want to?" He asked. I said, "I trust you. Always-" than he placed his lips on mine. He picked me up and took me out of the water. He dried me off. I dried him off. Than he connected our lips again. I put my hands through his hair and he puts his hands on my waist. He sits on the bed and I get on his lap. We keep kissing. He has his hands on my ass. My hands on his shoulder and hair. He lays down. I lay down on top of him. He grabs a condom and puts it on. Than I feel him suddenly go in me making me gasp. Were under covers and I grind on him a little. Our lips connect. I see him gasp when I went a little faster.

He puts his hands on my back, my hands are on his chest. I look into his eyes, he looks into mine. He moves a piece of my hair behind my ear and I place my lips on his....