19 - ⚠ Justin Blake ⚠

I'm normal like Spring again. The lady's name was Martha Angel. I ask, "What did I learn?"

"I've been watching... You really love Spring. Ethan was the one who shot you. He saw you transform into a wolf. I followed you into the woods and here we are," she responded.

"So thanks to Spring I would of died and never came back," I ask. She nodded. "Your friends are coming." Than she disappeared.

Danny, Damon, Tish, and Alex came in and hugged me. They all helped me back up. "Justin, you broke the curse." Damon said. I hugged each and everyone but Spring was watching the commotion. I go over to her, "What?" She asked with a smile.

I shrug my shoulders and than I get closer to her and place my lips on to hers, putting my hands on her waist. She finally realized what was happening and kissed me back putting her hands on my upper back. I pull her towards my body, wanting more. Our lips moving in Sync. I feel her hands go through my hair making me moan softly out of my mouth. Damon said, "Do we really need to see this?" I pulled away softly.
So did she but wanting more. I whisper in her ear, "Don't worry, I'll give you more later." She smiled and I interlocked our fingers together holding hands.

"Well you saw how much I love her right?" I say. Damon nodded. "Than you got to see this," I reply smiling at Spring after saying that. They all get happy and serene. They all thank Spring. Danny and Tish gave her hugs thanking her.

"So what should we do?" Danny asked. We go in the car and head back to my house. Spring was on my lap. Danny and Alex couldn't stop flirting with each other. Which was pretty funny.
Tish was talking to Spring about skateboards and stuff. When we got in my house every felt different. Everyone wanted a movie. I asked Spring if her Mom was home. She said she would be at a business trip for a couple more days. "Uh... We're going to Spring's house. I'll see you later." I said. Some of them grinned and winked. Some said get it. Like really everyone were 17 years old.

We go into Spring's house it's very beautiful. We went into her room. I gasped, "What?" She asked.

"I forgot the condoms in the hotel room," I said. Spring started laughing. "You did... I took 6 though." I smirked, "Mmm you naughty girl." Than I placed my lips on hers. Our lips touch like they haven't been touched before. I put my hands on her waist and her hands were in my hair. I sat down on the bed with her on my lap still kissing. Our lips never broke, moving in Sync. Than I slapped her ass getting a good grunt out of her. Than I put my hands on her ass and kept kissing her. She unbuckled my belt slowly I say after every kiss, "Stop... Teasing... Me." She smiled and i deepened the kiss. I take off her shirt and our lips only an inch apart. She takes off my shirt. And throws it where I threw her shirt. She looked at my chest and felt my muscles. Than she placed her lips on mine. I unhook her bra and throw it. Our lips start moving in Sync again.

I keep my hands on her bare waist. Her hands still in my hair. This is one of those nights I can't have with Spring again, one of there cherished moments where it's us and nobody else.

Justin tell her you love her. Now or never. She told you she loved you. Now tell her you love her.

Our lips still connect I pulled away slowly and said, "I love you Spring."

"I love you too..." Was she managed to say before my lips were on hers again. She lays on the bed and I take off my pants breaking the kiss. I ask kissing her neck, "Where... Are... The... Condoms...?" She got one out of her side drawer. Our lips still moving in Sync. I grab it and still have her hand in mine. I unbutton her jeans and take them off. I put on the condom taking my boxers off, "Ready?"

"Yeah," than our lips connected.