10 - Justin Blake

I wake up the next morning remembering what happened with Spring. I got a feeling in my stomach when she kissed me. She was still asleep. Her hands were on my chest with her head. My arms around her waist. I played with her hair for a while. She eventually wakes up.

"Good Morning," she said.

"Morning," I replied. Her bottom lip was still a little big, Probably still swollen from last night. "Wanna go get something to eat?" I ask.

"Sure... Can I take a shower?" She asked. I nodded. I got her some black joggers, her shoes, than her Underwear and sports bra. Than a black tank top and a black sweater.

She took two towels and had already left so I left her clothes for her on the bed. I decided why not get ready. I put on some Calvin Klein Underwear, a white v-neck and some black and dark blue kind of tie-dye jeans. I put on a maroon sweater after and black vans. Than I hear a loud crash. I go downstairs and see Damon on the floor. I help him up and put him on the couch.

"I'm getting weaker and weaker by the minute. Do you know how many leaves have been falling?" I shake my head no. "There were 19 leaves... Now there's only 17." I give Damon a  worried look.

"What's going to happen to you?" I ask.

"I think I might die unless you break the curse... Your not getting effected by it?" He asked.

"If I'm 5 feet away from the wall it will effect me otherwise not really," I said.

"We're putting our hands in your shoes. You better fall in love with Spring, you just got to."

"I can't do that. I doubt she likes me back. I doubt she loves me the way I love her."

Damon chuckled in pain, "I saw you two making out. That kiss seemed powerful and Perfect. Don't be doubting things Justin." I nod. "Just don't be afraid... But I don't know what to tell you about Danny..." I run upstairs into my brother Danny's room. "Danny?" I ask. "In here!" I here a mumble from the closet. I ask, "What's going on?"

"Justin I can barely walk. I can't even go out into my room anymore." I look around, "But you don't have any windows... You have one but its covered up."

"I just can't... I'm weak." I worry even more. Than I notice Spring. She was putting her sweater on. She turns around, "Oh... Uh... Did you see anything?" She asked. I shake my head no.

"I just saw you put your sweater on. Well... My sweater. You look... Better in that outfit than me." She chuckled a little. I ask, "Why do you cover your face... When you laugh?"

"I hate my laugh, and I hate my smile. I don't show it to a lot of people unless I feel comfortable with them," she replied.

"It's beautiful. Everything about you is beautiful. Your Special," I said. She walks up to me and puts her hands on my upper back, "Do you love me?" She asks.

Justin tell her how much you love her. It's only Friday come on. Do it tell her. Kiss her. Trust her...

"Do you?" Was all she asked.

"Yes I do. Spring I'd do anything for you," I respond. She smiled and placed her lips on mine. She pulls me closer to her. I finally feel what she's giving me. Butterflies in my stomach. I put my hands on her waist pulling her closer towards my body. Our lips moving in Sync.
I have so many weird feelings in my body right now and it's telling me to keep going. She puts her hands in my hair. I have my hands slowly sliding and moving up and down her waist. I feel like, I get tingles from her touch. So I give her waists a gentle squeeze. I pull her more closer to my body giving her ass a nice squeeze causing her to moan in my mouth. She tugs on my hair and I give out a small moan. Our lips still moving away.

Spring mumbled against my lips but I couldn't get it clear. She said again after every kiss, "Do... You... Care about... me?" Our lips only an inch away. I respond, "Of course." Than I place my lips back on hers.

This time I bite her bottom lip and she lets out a small moan. She licks my lip asking for an entrance and I allow. Than I really suck on her Tongue. Than she puts her tongue back in her mouth and we keep moving our lips in Sync. I put her against the wall. I keep kissing her, pulling her close to me. Than we moved to the bed. She was on top of me still kissing me. No we weren't having sex... I'm not ready to take that step with her yet. Than she pulled away.

Than she gave me one last powerful kiss. A kiss so pure and Perfect. Than she pulled away. "Aren't we going to get something to eat?" She asked. I nod. I get back up from off the bed. When I grabbed my car keys I helped her to the car. I opened the door and passager door. Than when she was fully in I closed it and ran to the driver's side. I started the car and waited for a minute.

"How do you manage to live normal when your not?" She asked.

"Trying to act like everything will be okay in the end when it probably won't." I respond. Than I start the car and we leave.

___________________________

We find a spot in Carl's Jr. She ordered scrambled eggs, pancakes and two large hash browns. Than I order the same but with two medium Orange Juices. I payed and we went to sit down and wait for our food.

I ask, "So there's something about you...."

"Something about me?" She asks. I nod, "What is it?" She asked. "what's your story?" I ask.

"It's too long of a book. You didn't tell me something about you either," she said. I got a worried look.

She laughs but this time doesn't cover her face, "You never told me that you were a Celebrity .. why?"

"I love my fans I do... But with this curse it's kind of been hard. Yes I still post Instagram photos and Musical.ly videos... But it's hard to focus on stuff when your a wolf." I say quietly. She nodded. Than the lady said our number I got our food. I go sit down where Spring was. I give her, her food. I was going to stuff my mouth but Spring shook her head and showed me how I'm supposed to eat.

I do what she does. She smiled for a minute too. This is the best. After we ate I threw our stuff away properly. When we left I grabbed her hand and interlocked our fingers Together. She looked at our hands and at me. I smiled and she blushed.