20 - ⚠ Spring Night ⚠

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yeah.." Than our Lips connected again. I pull out some of the sheets so we could get under them. Than when he pulled away from my lips he slid in me, making me gasp. He grinds on me a little but I try kissing him. He teases me a little. I moan, "Mm stop... Mm teasing.. m-me."

"You like that Baby Girl?" He asked with a little groan. "Yeah..." Than he went a little faster. Than he groaned and said, "I'm close..." I leaned in and kissed his lips. My hands go through his hair and my gentle touch on his arms and back make him go weak. He went faster and I couldn't help it but moan and oricasm loudly, "Mm Justin!" Was all I managed to get out before his lips were on mine when he went really deep in me. I gasped and moaned out of my mouth and he said, "Shh..." Than kissed my neck softly. The touch of his lips gives me Butterflies. Our lips only an inch apart and he bites his bottom lip and smiles looking into my eyes. "How did I become so lucky?" He asked me.

"I don't know," I managed to get out before his lips were on mine. I put my hand on his back and the other in his hair. When my fingers softly touch his bare back or muscle he tenses or goes weak from my touch. It drives him crazy. Than he pulls away saying quietly, "Your touch makes me weak." When I touch his back it tenses.

"It's just you and I, Justin. Nobody else," was all I was able to say. Our lips connected again. Making love for the rest of the night.

______________________________

I wake up to my bare body in the bed. I felt arms wrapped around my waist. I look and saw Justin still sleeping. I fell back asleep after I saw how peaceful he was.

_____________________________

I wake up again and decided to get up. I went into my closet and changed into some clothes. The simple places I could touch my body and I would get flashbacks from last night. It felt so magical. I found more bruises and hickies on me. How did he get rough on me again? I ask myself. Than I go downstairs. After I got done getting dressed. I made some waffles from my waffle maker and mix.

I got some eggs and started cooking. Than I felt two hands wrap around my waist. I blush knowing who it is. "Hi Spring." He said.

"Hi Justin," I replied. I looked at him, "You left me in bed again." I chuckled slightly. "I would kiss you but I'm cooking."

"Could I kiss the cook?" I shake my head no and he pouted. I laugh a little, "I'm trying to cook." He groaned and said fine. His arms still wrapped around my waist with his chin on my shoulder. I got only one more waffle to make than I mixed my eggs up a little more.

I finally finished it all and got it all on two plates. I give one to Justin. He gets a glass and sits down. I get another glass and pour the milk in. I put the milk away and I get maple syrup. I sit down with my plate Finally. Justin was already getting into his food. "How did you learn to cook?" He asked.

"My Mom and I took some classes in Wyoming." I respond.

"Where's your Dad?" He asked. I look down and respond, "He died in a fire... Trying to save someone. The kid survived... He didn't."

"Oh Spring I'm so sorry."

"I'm fine..."

"How long as it been?" He asked.

"Four months ago..." I say.

"Oh Spring..." He got up and hugged me. I hugged back. "It's fine..." When it wasn't. I just don't like talking about it. It's true he did die in a fire trying to save a kid. The kid survived and was very lucky. She comes to my Dad's grave and thanks him a lot.

I leaned in to kiss him. He didn't lean in, "Please?" I asked. Than he leaned in I placed my lips on his. He ended up kissing back, putting his hands on my waist. I put my hands through his hair. He pulls me towards his body and I said, "You noticed didn't you?"

"The bruises and hickies," he said. I nodded. "Yes.." he replied. "You don't touch me after we do it all the time..."
He put his hand under my chin and lifted it up to look at him. "Not like that, Justin."

"I keep being rough on you..." He said quietly. "Your fine... It's just a reaction. They'll go away eventually." I say. He smiled and licked his lips. "Your touch makes me weak... Just how you touch my back and muscles... It makes me weak..." I smile just remembering last night.

"You mean how light my fingers brush on your bare skin?" I ask. He nods touching my waists lightly. "Justin, they don't hurt..." I respond.

"Don't lie to me," he said. "Justin, I told you it's a reaction to weak and nervousness... It doesn't hurt at all." I say. I touch his cheek to his neck and he tenses a little. I place my lips on his. He kisses back and I feel him slowly relax. His hands on my waist, my hands on his upper back. Our lips move in Sync. He slides his right hand down to my ass giving it a squeeze. I moan softly in his mouth. I tug on his hair a little than he groans a little. I lick my lips and keep kissing him. He bites my bottom lip softly and our lips connected again. Than at some point we pulled away to catch our breath.

We ate our food and put our dishes in the sink. I start walking than I feel Justin pick me up I squeal and he takes me to my bedroom. We decided on Netflix and chill. He layed his head on my chest while I played with his hair.... We watched the movie Be Somebody and Starstruck. Than a love song came on my radio. He looked at me and he got up. "What?" I ask.

"Memories..." Was all he said. "Touch my hand."

"Why?" He asked.

"Do it please?" Our hands touched and our flashbacks came together.

~ Flashback Begins ~

Our lips only an inch apart and he smiled. "How did I become so lucky?" He said.

"I don't know.." was all I could get out before my lips were on his. One of my hands on his back another in his hair.When my fingers touched his bare back or his muscles it makes him tense or go weak from my touch. It drives him crazy. Than he pulls away saying quietly, "Your touch makes me weak." When I touch his back he tenses.

"It's just you and I, Justin. Nobody else," was all I was able to say before our lips connected again. Making love for the rest of the night.

~ Flashback Ends ~

Justin gets that weird feeling, "What was that?"

"I showed you what I remember..." I say. "How did you...?"

"It took practice," I respond. He leaned in and kissed my lips. I kissed back passionately. His right hand on my waist. My left hand in his hair, I get flashbacks from the nights before. Than he pulled away softly. "Remember yesterday?" He asked.

"You mean the night at the hotel?" I asked, he nodded. "Remember when we made love for the first time and I was a werewolf at the time..." I smiled, "Yes it was our first." I nodded. "Of course... Everything about you.... Something about you... Your Special." He said.

"Your Special to me... In my heart," I respond. Than we cuddled.