In Love With The Bad Boy (Griff)

Just an imagine to start off with.This one is a Griff imagine.But most of you probably knew that already.The character's name in this one is Taylor.

It was time for the annual dance at Camp Kikiwaka.I was REALLY hoping that Griff would ask me to dance.

You may not know this, but I've had a crush on Griff since he first arrived at camp.

I was just too chicken to tell him how I really feel.

When I felt someone tap me on the shoulder, I snapped out my thoughts and turned around.I saw that it was Griff."Hey,"he said.

"Hi, you look great."I complimented."So do you,"he said.Then, Ravi came on the DJ set."Aw, yeah!"he exclaimed through the mic.

"Welcome to the Kikiwaka Dance!I am DJ Rockin' Ravi Ross, the Record Rhombus!"he said, making a rhombus with his hands.

"And next to me is my sister from another mister, Sleazy E!Sleazy, tell em' how ya feel!"Ravi said as put the mic up to Emma's face.

"Life is an empty void of infinite nothingness."she said darkly."You said it, girl!"Ravi exclaimed."Now for some tasty jams, so you may dance and prance, pop and a'lock!Ah, yeah!"he said and he turned on the music and we all started dancing.

I was dancing with Griff when Jorge walked up to us."So, what do ya think?"Jorge asked us.

"Lookin' good, J-Dog."Griff said and we sniffed something in the air."But smellin' nasty!"he said."You reek like paint thinner and hot dogs."I told him.

"The paint thinner smell is my new hair product.The hot dog is just my natural musk."he told us.

"Look, you want to knock em' dead with your charm, not your smell."Griff told him."At least get rid of the hair stank."I told him.

"Ok, I'll wash it out.If they ask, tell them I had diarrhea."he told us and ran back to the cabin.

"And he has 2 girls after him?"Griff though out loud and I raised my eyebrows in agreement.Then, Zuri and Tiffany walked up to us."Hey, Griff,"Zuri said.

"Wow, you two sure look great.No scratch marks, no eyes gouged out..."he said.

"Thanks, Griff."Zuri said."You give the most unique compliments."Tiffany told him.

"So, which lucky girl is it going to be?"he asked them."You wanna dance with me, not her.She slobbers at night."Zuri told him."Only because of my head gear."she said."Which I should've kept to myself."she said and I nodded.

"Wait, you two want to dance with me?But what about Jorge?"he asked them.

"You wanna ask Jorge to dance?"Zuri asked confusedly.

"Ok, this just took an unexpected turn."Zuri whispered to Tiffany."No, I mean, you're both fighting over who gets to dance with Jorge, right?"he said and they both started laughing.

"I'm serious."he said."Yeah, he overheard you two talking about how much you liked him."I told them."Uh oh,"they chorused worriedly.

"Well, hello ladies."Jorge said as he walked back over to us."Thanks for keeping them warm for me."he said.

"Jorge we need to tell you something."Griff told him."Not now bruh.Me and my honeys are about to sizzle on the dance floor."he said and did a sizzling noise.

"Jorge, I'm really sorry, but your not the one we wanted to dance with."Zuri told him.

"That's right, I'm not the one you wanted to dance with."he said."Wait, what?"he said.

"It was a big misunderstanding.We wanted Griff to ask us to dance."Tiffany told him sadly."Oh."he replied, sounding hurt.

"Jorge...you ok?"Griff asked him.

"Yeah, bro.I'm great.I just, uh, need to be somewhere else."Jorge told us and he ran away.

I sighed."Oh, wow.I feel terrible."Tiffany said."Me too,"Zuri replied.

"Wanna dance?"Zuri asked him and we all gave her a look.

"Ya know, to sooth the pain."Zuri told him and I rolled my eyes.

"I already promised Taylor that I would dance with her."he told them."You did?"we all asked.

"I did now.Wanna dance?"he asked me."I would like that."I told him.I didn't notice that we were holding hands until just now.

We both blushed."But first, let's go take care of Jorge."I said.He nodded and we went to find him.While still holding hands.

After we cheered up Jorge, I finally got my dance with Griff.After the dance was over, I was walking back to my cabin when I felt someone pull me back.

"Taylor, I have something I need to ask you."Griff told me.

"Sure,"I said."Let's say I like this girl.But I don't know how to tell her.How would asked her without making a total fool of myself?"he asked.

"Well, just be straightforward with her.A girl loves it when your honest."I answered.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"he asked me.I was fangirling so hard in my head right now.

"Yes,"I replied.We were about to kiss, but then, I heard Xander clearing his throat.Me and Griff looked at each other and laughed."Good night,"I said to him.

"Good night,"he said to me an he kissed on my cheek and walked away.I went to my cabin and fell asleep with a huge smile on my face.

Yay?Nay?Let me know what you think.