Two Jailbirds (Griff) @nz4life

Character name:Kelly

I was just talking with the girls on the porch when Emma brought up the topic of Griff.

"So, are you Griff like dating?"she asked me.

"What?No, of course not.We're just friends."I replied.

"Well, you two have been hanging out a lot and he really seems to like you."Lou told me.

"No, I don't really think he likes me.Besides, out of all the girls that are in this camp, why would he choose me?He could get any girl he wanted with those sparkly brown eyes and that winning smile.And his hair looks so soft I just wanna run my hands through it."I ranted dreamily.

Everyone just gave me a look.

"What?"I asked and they just laughed.
____________________________

(Minus the purse)

A few days later, I was playing football with Griff and so far, I won by 4 points.

"Good game,"Griff said.

All of a sudden, he leaned in slowly.

We were about to kiss, but then we just shook heads and went on about our business.

Did that just happen?

Maybe Lou was right.I think he does like me.
____________________________

The next day, I walked on the great lawn when I saw something I shouldn't:Griff kissing another girl

The next day, I walked on the great lawn when I saw something I shouldn't:Griff kissing another girl.I just rolled my eyes and walked away.

I thought he liked me, but turns out he doesn't.

A few hours later, I was in the mess hall, just eating when K.C, the girl who has been picking on me since I arrived, walked up to me.

I didn't even look up.I just silently rolled my eyes and kept in eating.

"Look, I'm gonna make this clear.Stay away from Griff."she demanded.

That got my attention.

"I'm sorry, but what did you just say?"I asked her.

"Did I stutter?I said stay away from Griff."she said again.

"Ok, let me make this clear.I'm gonna keep talking to Griff and there's nothing you can do about it."I told her in a harsh tone.

"Oh, there's definitely something I can do about it.Trust me, you don't want any of this."she said to me.

"I doubt many people do,"I replied.

Ooohs and burns came from all sides of the mess hall.

"What did you say to me?"she said.

"Did I stutter?"I said, mocking her previous statement.

"Look, Griff likes me and I don't want you to come around to mess it up."she told me.

"Oh, please.I think I speak for all of us when I say Griff could do so much better."I said to her and everyone nodded.

"Whatever, just stay away from my man."she said and as she sashayed away, I flipped her off.
____________________________

When night fell, I was at the lake when I felt someone sit beside me.

"What do you want, Griff?"I asked him harshly.

"I want to say I'm sorry for flirting with kissing K.C.But, he told me that if I kissed her, she would stop picking on you."he told me.

"So, you traded saliva with that witch just to protect me?"I asked him.

"Yes, you're my best friend, but I know that it gave me no right to-"I cut him off by kissing him passionately on the lips.

I pulled away after a few minutes because we both needed to breath.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"he asked me.

"Yes, a billion times yes!"I exclaimed.

Then, we kissed again.But this time, Griff kissed me and not the other way around.

We walked back to camp.

"So, when are we going on our first date?"he asked me.

"Can we not?1st dates are sappy."I told  him.

"Yeah, but we gotta go on our 1st date sometime."he said.

"Not if we call this little scrimmage our 1st date,"I said to him.

"Thanks, I had a great time."he told me quickly.

"Aw, thanks for walking me home."I said to him.

We both just laughed.

"Ok, gotta go."he said and he kissed me before he left.

I sighed.

I love that boy.

Done!Sorry of the ending's bad!I rushed.Anyway, hope you like it, @nz4life.❤️