Boyfriend vs. Best Friend Challenge(Lincoln)

"Hey, guys!It's Y/N and welcome back to my YouTube channel.Today, I have some special guests.I have my boyfriend, Lincoln Melcher."I said as he came from behind the camera.

"And my best friend, y/b/n."you said as  she came from behind the camera.

"And if you couldn't tell by the name, we're going to be doing the boyfriend vs. best friend challenge."you announced.

"So, how this challenge works is that I have a list of questions that they should know about me on my phone.And at the end of the video, I'll count up all the points and whoever wins gets to throw food at the loser."you explained to the camera.

"Ok, first question.When is my birthday?"you asked.

"Y/B/D(your birthdate) and I believe the time was Y/B/T(your birth time)."your best friend said.You were shocked.

"That's exactly right,"you said to Lincoln.

"Are you serious?"he said, giving me an annoyed expression.

"One point for y/bff/n."you said."Woohoo, one point for me,"y/bff/n started celebrating and you and Lincoln started laughing at her actions.

"Ok, anyway,"you started.

"My favorite food,"you said.

"Y/F/F,"Lincoln answered quickly.

"Yep,"you said and Lincoln whooped and hollered while y/bff/n just started yelling, "What?!" over and over again.

"Ok, settle down children!"You shouted and they both stopped what they were doing.

"We just had a whole discussion over it so if you don't know, what is my favorite thing to do in my spare time?"you asked.

"Watch YouTube videos,"they both answered correctly.

"Both of you got that right."you told them.

After 4 more questions, y/bff/n had won.Big surprise, right?🙄😱

"Ok, so as I suspected, y/bff/n won this challenge."you said as you wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"I know, big shocker, right guys?"you said sarcastically.

"So, since Lincoln lost this, he now has to stand outside while we throw food at him.He's not gonna know what food we got until we get out there.So, go outside and we'll be there in a second."you said and he trudged on out to the backyard.

You turned your camera off and when you got all the ingredients, you went to turn it back on to show everybody what you got.

When you got outside, you and y/bff/n threw the food at him.

"I hope you guys enjoyed this challenge.Make sure to like, comment, and subscribe to my channel for weekly videos.Their info will be in the description box below!"You said to the camera.

"Hey, that rhymed."Lincoln said, sounding amazed and you all laughed.

"Anyways, bye!"you said as you put your hand over the camera.

Sorry for the terrible ending.This is probably trash anyway, but had to give you guys something.I'm gonna post another one on here tomorrow.So, be ready!Make sure to vote and comment some ideas for me to do next.

Bye!❤️❤️❤️