Coming To See Me (Lincoln)

The character's name is Skylar Boldman.She's the little sister of Spencer Boldman.Her character's name in the TV show is Mia Davenport.

I'm at work, waiting for my boyfriend, Lincoln Melcher, to come and watch me act.My brother doesn't like that we're dating, but he's just gonna have to suck it up and deal with it.Anyway, we were filming the episode, "Left Behind."I know for a fact that Max has a crush on me, but I don't like him.

Then, I saw him walk into the building."Hey, Skylar."he said cheerfully."Hey, Linky."I said and he hugged me.

"You know I hate it when you call me that."he told me."I know, that's why I call you it."I said with a smile.Then, the director called us to get in our positions on set."Gotta go,"I said, running towards the set.

"3, 2, 1, Action!"the director shouted.Then, the scene started.

"How could you forget Spin and Bob?" "Chase" asked "Adam"."How could you forget Bob and Spin?" he said as lightly hit him on the chest."Guys, stop.It doesn't matter that you both messed up and Mia and I are completely innocent." "Bree" said to the boys and I nodded.

"Yeah, we need to find them before Mr.Davenport figures out that they're gone."I told them.

"They're right.We better tell Leo to keep covering for us." he said."And how are you two innocent?" "Chase" asked us shockingly.

Then, we started fake crying."Mr.Davenport, we're so sorry.We tried to stop them."we said.

"Girl tears," "Bree" started."More powerful than any bionic ability."I finished for her."That's not fair.I thought only Chase had that ability." "Adam said.

"And cut!Nice shoot, guys!"the director exclaimed.I walked up to Lincoln."So, how was that?"I asked him."You did great, babe."he told me and we hugged.

After we were done shooting, Lincoln and I went to get some milkshakes.And we shared a milkshake.It was so adorable.Oh, and Spencer is ok with our relationship now.Yay!

How was that one?