Football (Griff)

Character name:Amber

What I love about Griff is that he's always willing to help me out with anything.

So here we were, on the great lawn, me trying to play football, but couldn't."Ugh!"I yelled in frustration as I threw down the ball.

"Ok, Medusa, do ya need any help?"he asked, scared to see what I would say.

"Please,"I replied hopelessly.

"Ok, so what you wanna do first is find the right position for the football."he said as he picked up the ball.

He held it in his left hand and stuck his right foot out and leaned back a little, but not so much where he would fall.

"Then, you gotta throw the ball in a spiral for more accuracy.That way, it's less likely that the opponent would catch it, of course if they have good stamina and speed."he explained and I was hanging on to every word.

He threw the ball and it went really far.I just stared in awe.

"Nice,"I complimented.

"Thanks, no biggy."he said, flexing his "muscles".

I just chuckled and shook my head.

"Now you try,"he said, handing me another ball.

I inhaled and exhaled sharply before assuming the position.I followed Griff's instructions in the stance, had my foot out and ball ready to throw.I threw it in in a spiral and it went far.

"That was amazing!It went far!"he commented.

"Yeah, probably went farther than yours."I said cockily."It's not a competition, Amber."he told me in a whiny voice.I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Thank you very much,"I said as I put my hand on his shoulder."I appreciate it."I told him.

"It was my pleasure,"he said.

Done!Hope you like this one!Sorry if it seems familiar to "The Bad Boy Teaching Me How To Play".