Confessions (Lincoln)

Character name:Kaylee (in this one, Lizzy and Kaylee are sisters)

I was at my locker, getting my stuff to go home.But when I closed it, I saw Lincoln standing there.I jumped a little when I saw him.

"You scared me."I told him.

"Sorry, I was just wondering if you wanna hang out after school."he said.I was actually kinda shocked, but I didn't show it.It's not because I don't like him, trust me, I do.But, Lizzie has a crush on him and I just always thought that she would have a better chance with him than me, so I always backed off.

"Um, I can't.I have to study for a big test on Monday."I lied.

"Oh, ok."he said and walked away in a sad way.I sighed.I didn't want to lie to him, but...I just can't explain.

As soon as the after school bell rung, we all flooded out of the prison of learning, (otherwise known as school), as quickly as we could.

It was finally Friday!

I was with my besties, Ava, Gabby, Kate, Olivia, and Lizzy.

"So, what do you guys think we should do this weekend?"I asked.

"How about we have a sleepover at our house?"Lizzy suggested."Oo, that's a great idea, Liz!"I said excitedly."So, start at 7?"Gabby said."Yep, see ya guys then."I said and we all went back to our houses.

About 2 hours later, Liz and I were done with setting out the snacks and games we were gonna do up in our room.Then, we heard the doorbell ring.

They were here!

We both sprinted downstairs and opened the door.

"Hey guys,"they greeted.

"Hey,"we replied.

After a few hours, we decided to play truth or dare."Kate, truth or dare?"Lizzy asked her.

"Truth."she replied.

"Is it true that you like a guy in our school?"she asked and we all gasp.

Ok, this is gonna be good.

She took in a deep breath and exhaled calmly, even though she was shaking a little.

"Yes, and he's in our class."she told us.

We all "oohed" in excitement.

"Well, that narrows it down."I said and they all nodded.

"Ok, Liz, truth or dare?"Olivia asked."Dare."she said.Lizzy has always been a daredevil.She would do any type of dare like jump off a train or eat 100 pounds of cinnamon.Which wouldn't end very well.I was the complete opposite.Me, I would never do something that dangerous.I would rather sit at home and binge watch Netflix.

"I dare you to text Lincoln to come over."Olivia said and I immediately panicked.No, No, NO!If Lizzy tells Lincoln to come over, he'll know that I lied to him!

She threw out her phone and texted him.

"He's on his way."she announced."Uh, oh."my inner mind said."Uh oh is right."I thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour later, Lincoln showed up and walked into her bedroom.He looked perplexed as he looked at me.

"Heyyyyy"I said nervously.

"Kaylee, can we talk...privately?"he asked."Ok,"I said scarily and the girls looked at me weird.

"Help me,"I mouthed as I left.

We went into the my room and he looked at me with his arms crossed.

"What happened?"he asked.

"Look, I'm really really really really sorry that I lied to you.I just thought that you were... ya know... asking me out on a a date."I told him.

"So you're saying that you would say no if I did ask you out on a date?"he asked, sounding hurt.

"No, no that's what I'm saying.I was just shocked that you would like a girl like me."I said.

"Why are you shocked by that?"he asked me.

"Well, to be honest, lets face it, I'm definitely not the prettiest girl in the world.And I'm not a daredevil like Lizzy is.I just thought that you would want to ask her out instead of me."I ranted.

"So what if you're not the prettiest in the world?Looks don't really matter to me.What matters is what's on the inside.And you are the most amazing, smart, funniest, girl in the world."he said and I smiled.

We were about to kiss, but Lizzy came in.

"What in the world is taking you guys so-"she saw and she did not look happy.

"Were you two about to kiss?!"she asked as she came between us.

"You knew how much I liked him!You ruined my chances!"she said.

I was waiting for a punch to come,but it never came.

"Wait, Lizzy, you like me?"Lincoln asked.

"Yeah,"she said as they intertwined their fingers.

"Well, I don't."he said, ripping their hands apart.

"What?"we said shockingly.

"I like Kaylee."he said, pushing past Lizzy and walking over to me while smiling.

"Her?Of all the girls in this universe, you chose my sister?"she said.

I was really hurt by that comment.I can't believe that my own sister would say that about me!

And the worst part that it was to my face!

"How dare you say that about your own sister?"he said, holding on to my hand.

"Frankly, I'm not surprised that your still single."he said and I 'oohed'.

"Ya know what?Who needs you two?O don't!I could get a boyfriend any day!"she and stomped out of my room.

"I could get a boyfriend any day."Lincoln said, mocking Lizzy and I laughed.

"So, wanna go back to the sleepover?"I asked him.

"Nah, lets just hang out here."he told me and I nodded.

"But before we do, will you be my girlfriend?he asked quickly.

"Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend."I replied.

And that whole afternoon, we hung out.

Wow, I can't believe that I have a boyfriend!

Hope you like this one!Finally the weekend!