The Bad Boy Teaching Me How To Play (Griff)

The character's name is Anna.

I was trying to play bean bag toss, but I couldn't do it.I was getting very frustrated right now.

"Anna, you ok?"Griff, my lovely boyfriend, asked me."No.I'm trying to get this stupid bean bag in the hole, but it won't go in."I told him frustratingly.

"Ok, so before you blow a gasket, do you want me to help you?"he asked."Please."I said in a begging voice."After all, I am a bean bag throwing champ."he announced cockily.

"You're pushing it,"I told him blankly."Sorry,"he apologized.

"Ok, so first, what you wanna do is find the right angle.Like so,"he grabbed a bean bag and took a few steps to the left and backed up a bit.Then, he leaned to the side and shot the bean bag in perfectly.

"There.Now you try."he said, handing me the bean bag.I followed his instructions and got the bean bags in every time."Yay, I did it!"I exclaimed happily while throwing my hands in the air.Then, Griff lifted me up by the waist and spun me around.

After a few seconds, he stopped and put me down."Now that I've helped you, what's my reward?"he asked like a little kid getting a new puppy.

I sighed.I grabbed him and kissed him on the lips for a very long time.So, his prize was basically a make-out.

"I like that prize."he said excitedly once we pulled apart.I giggled."Come on,"I said.Love my little bad boy.