My Lil' Hottie (Lincoln)

The character's name in this one is Ava.

It was Saturday morning and I was on my phone when I got a text message from Skai.

Skai:Hey, Ava👋
Ava:Sup' Sky🤗
Skai:I was wondering if you want to drop by set to see Lincoln 😘😏
Ava:😒
Ava:Yeah, I would love to.See ya in 20
Skai:K.Until then
Ava:Byeee

I got off my phone and went to my closet and grabbed some clothes.

(Minus the bag and chocker)

I put them on my bed and took a shower.After I got out of the shower, I put on my clothes.

I got down the stairs to see my mom watching TV.

"Hey,mom.Can you drive me to the set of Bunk'd?"I asked her."Sure, sweetie."she replied.She turned off the TV and we got in the car and drove to set.

About 8 minutes later, we arrived at the set.I hopped out of the car and walked up to Skai, Nina, Miranda, and Peyton.

"Hey, guys."I greeted happily."Hey, Ava."they chorused and they hugged me.

"Where's Lincoln?"I asked when we pulled apart."Oh, he's on set.We're about to shoot another scene."Peyton told me."Thanks,"I said and walked in.

I spotted Lincoln talking to Nathan, Kevin, and Karan.I sneaked up on him and covered his eyes with my hands.

"Guess who?"I sing-songed.He took my hands off of his face and hugged me.We pulled apart.

"So, what are you doing here?"he asked me."Well, Skai texted me and wanted to see if I could watch the scene you guys are about to shoot."I told them.

Then, the director called for them to get ready.They all walked over to him except Lincoln."Kiss for good luck?"He asked.I giggled and kissed him on the lips.

He then walked away on set."3, 2, 1, action!"he shouted.

Then, Nathan and Karan walked in."Please no more dodgeball."Jorge" said."Given the way you were playing, it was just ball." "Ravi" said.

"No luck breaking the camp dodgeball record, huh?"he asked him."I broke a lot of things, but not a record." "Jorge" replied, walking over to his bed.Then, he started tossing all of his dirty clothes in a basket.

"Wow, Jorge, perhaps your natural throwing dexterity is applicable to some camp record." "Ravi" told "Jorge".

"You mean like booger flicking?I can hit a substitute teacher at 30 feet."he told them.

"N-no.I mean is there not a game where there's a hole, and you toss a bean bag into it.What is it called?"he said."Bean bag toss?" "Griff" suggested.

"Yes, you should try that."he told him.

"Is that in the camp record book?" "Jorge" asked.

"Let me see,"he said and grabbed a book from the bookshelf.He opened it up and started looking through it."Bee keeping, bear tipping, oh, here it is.Bean bag toss.Brandon K. Henry, 32." "Ravi" read.

"That's not that many.Maybe I can break that record."he said excitedly.

"Who set the bear tipping record?I wanna shake that guy's hand." "Griff" said, walking over to Ravi."Impossible.The bear ripped it off...and then beat him with it." "Ravi" told him.

"And cut!That was awesome, guys.Take 5."the director said.

Then, Lincoln came up to me."How did I do?"he asked me."You did amazing, as always."I complimented.He pulled me closed and kissed me on the lips.

"Awwwwwww!"I heard everyone say.We looked behind us to see Nina, Peyton, Miranda, Karan, Kevin, and Skai.Then, I hugged him.

That's when I heard my cue.In other words, my mom honking the horn.

"I gotta go.Bye, babe."I said to Lincoln."Bye,"he kissed me on the lips again."Bye, guys."I said as I waved to everyone else."Bye, Ava."they said.

I walked to the car and got in.Then, my mom started the car and drove off.

Love my lil' hottie.

How did I do? Let me know.Sorry for the sucky ending.