Double Love (Griff) @jm_rere03

Character name:Keiarra
Requested by-@jm_rere03

What the campers were doing today was learning how to ride canoes properly.

In my opinion, if they wanted us to ride them properly, we wouldn't be doing on the grass.

"Now, campers!All occupants of the vessel must row as one!"Ravi said.

"Or you won't end up going anywhere,"Emma added.

"I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure the reason we're not going anywhere is because we're not in the water."I pointed out.

"Our only chance of drowning is if that sprinkler head goes off."my bestie, Allie, said.

"Yeah, where's the danger?If we capsize here, the worst that could happen would be grass stains."Griff sarcastically remarked.

I laughed at that and Griff smiled at me.Then, we both started blushing.

"Ok, ok, you two!Enough flirting!"Ravi said, referring to me and Griff.

We both glared at him coldly.

"Are you just jealous because you can't find someone to flirt with?"I asked harshly.

"Perhaps,"he replied an I just rolled my eyes.

"Oh, and plus, grass stains on the wrong garment can be tragic."Emma told us.

"Now, please.Pay attention.After all, it is safety week."he reminded us.

"Right, do you think I'd be wearing this life preserver if I didn't have to?No one looks good in orange."she said, sounding a bit disgusted.

"Except you,"Ravi complimented.

"Aw, thanks.I was fishing,"she gushed.

"Now.Imagine you're out on the lake a storm suddenly hits."he said.

Then, he started making all these woosh! and blam! noises.

All we did was stare at him.

"Emma, a little help."he said.

"Ugh, fine.Woosh!"she said and then a gush of wind blew above us.

"Wow, I am really good at this."she said.

Then, some kid with curly black hair and freckles dropped down from a rope ladder.

"Hey, guys!"he exclaimed.

"Hey, Luke!"The Ross kids said.

"You know the lake is over there, right?"he shouted over the wind.

"Yes, we are aware of that!"I chimed in.

When the helicopter left, we put away the canoes.

"It's so good to see you again, Luke!"Emma said while they were hugging.

"It's great seeing you guys, too!I got a week off from summer school, so mom and dad said I could come to Camp Kikiwaka."he told us, looking around.

"It was nice of them to let you borrow the helicopter."Zuri said, sounding a bit surprised.

"Yeah..let me."Luke said.

"Luke, I would like you to meet one of my campers, Griff."Ravi said, bringing him over.

"Hey, man.It was so cool, dropping in on that ladder."Griff said.

"I know, right?"I said.

"Thanks, I once tried doing that from our private jet.I'm still picking bugs and part of a bird out of my teeth."he said.

"He was coughing up feathers for a week,"Zuri told us and we all laughed.

"Luke, I would like you to meet some of my campers.This is Keiarra and this is Allie."she introduced.

"Hi,"I said shaking his hand.

"Well, hello, Allie.Thank you for making that 7 hour ride worth it."Luke said, kissing her hand and she low-key blushed.(If you know which episode this reference is from, you are my best friend.)

"Has he always been such a flirt?"I asked them.

"Yep,"they chorused.

"Now, what's up first?Zip-lining, bungee jumping, water skiing?"Luke asked excitedly.

"Actually, next up on our agenda, we are going to review the safe way to open a safety manual,"Ravi said, grabbing one.

"See, no paper cuts."he said with glee.

"Look, Lou put us in charge of safety week, and don't want to disappoint her.She gives me those said cow eyes.She keeps them in a jar."Emma explained to Luke as he put his stuff down on a nearby bench.

"Oh, so that's why you're acting more boring than usual."Allie said and everybody laughed except for Emma and Ravi.

"And that's weird.She should keep them in a bag."Luke told her and Emma looked up in thought.

"And Emma, you're starting to sound just like Ravi, except your voice is deeper."Luke told her and she gasped.

"He's got ya there, Ravi."me and Allie said.

"How dare you?"he said in his regular voice.

"How dare you?"Ravi said in a deeper voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After this whole day of disobeying rules and almost dying, I was exhausted.

I was heading back to my cabin when I felt something pull my back.

I turned around and sighed with relief when I saw Griff.

"So, Keiarra, there's something I need to ask you."he said to me.

"Sure, go ahead."I said.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"he asked.

"Wait, me?"I asked.

"Well, I definitely wasn't talking to that tree over there."he said and we both laughed.

"What I'm saying is, why would you choose me?Out of all the pretty girls at this camp, why would you choose me to ask out?"I asked.

"That's just it.They're just pretty girls filled in a world with thousands more.But you, you're different than all the rest.You're beautiful, smart, talented, and all-around amazing.And it would be such an honor for me to call you mine."he said, looking into my eyes.

"That's the sweetest thing anybody's ever said to me."I told him, putting my hand over my heart.

"Then, I should tell you more often."he said and I giggled.

"So, is that a yes?"he asked, full of hope.

"It's a yes,"I told him and he spun me around.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, it was time for Luke to go.

After everybody said their goodbyes, we all did our thing.

"Allie, I have something I need to tell you."I said to her.

"I have something to tell you."she said.

"Ok, let's say at the same time.1, 2, 3!"

"I'm dating Griff!"I said.

"I'm dating Luke!"she said.

"Congratulations!"we both said and we hugged.

"Now we finally won't die alone,"she said and I nodded.

This is going to be a pretty good summer.

Hope you enjoy, @jm_rere03!I will post the others tomorrow and the day after.