Secret Talent (Griff)

Up top is the song she sings.⬆️
Character name:Emily

Grizzly Cabin and Woodchuck Cabin were out in the woods for an overnight camp out.Just to be clear, it's not nighttime yet.We're just getting there.

When we arrived, we all got settled in and got ready for lunch.

Then, Emma and Lou had asked me and Griff to go and get wood for the fire.

About 10 minutes later, I had gathered at least 10 sticks of wood and my arms were getting tired."Mmmm,"I groaned in pain.

"I'll just do what I always do:try to zone out by silently singing a song."I said to myself.I'll sing Pretty Girl-Maddie Lindemann.

I can swear, I can joke
I say what's on my mind
If I drank, if I smoke
I keep up with the guys
And you'll see me holdin' up my middle finger to the world
Keep your ribbons and your pearls
Cause' I'm not just a pretty girl
I'm more than just a picture
I'm a daughter and a sister
Sometimes it's hard for m-

Suddenly, I heard clapping coming from behind me.I quickly turned around to see that it was Griff.

"Aw man,"I thought as I hung my head low.

"Why are you hanging your head low?"he asked.

"Because now you know,"I replied.

"Know what?"he said curiously."My secret talent."I said."How long have you done this?"he asked.I sighed."Ever since I was 4.I've been able to sing for a long time now.I remember one time when I was singing to myself and then I started to get louder and my parents had ham ears and they were astonished at how well I sang.Then, they had assigned me to personal singing classes because they thought that I had a real talent.And I've been professionally singing ever since."I explained.

"Wow, why didn't you tell anyone?"be asked."You ask a lot of questions,"I told him."That's because you don't answer many."he replied.

"Anyway, I didn't tell anyone because I didn't want anyone to make a big deal about it.Plus, I don't like all the extra attention.I'm already getting the unnecessary attention just by being your girlfriend.Add that by telling everyone that I'm a professional singer."I said.

He thought for a moment and tilted his head in agreement.

"Yeah, so let's head back to the campsite.They're probably wondering what's taking us so long."he told me and I nodded as we headed back.

"Well, look who it is,"Jorge said."We'd thought you were attacked by bears."And you didn't know do anything?"I said.

They just shrugged.When darkness fell, we got started on the s'mores.

Hope you like it!I know I keep asking this, but should I make a Marcus&Martinus imagine book b/c I kinda want to, but I kinda don't.So, I wanna hear your guy's opinion!Let me know!