After All This Time (Lincoln)

The character's name in this one is Riley.

I woke up sleepily at 7:10 on a Friday morning.I groaned.I really don't feel like going to school today.Or any day for that matter.Not because I'm just too lazy.

It's because he'll be there.

If you don't who he is, I'm talking about Lincoln Melcher.The 7th grade heartthrob.I hate him.

We never started off hating each other.It's just that...he started acting like a jerk to me for no apparent reason.

I wish I knew what got in to him.I sighed.

My theory is his now ex-girlfriend, Lizzy Greene, got into his head.For some weird reason, Lizzy can't stand me.

My friends just tell me that she's jealous that I'm head cheerleader.Well, enough getting sucked into my mind air.Time to go to school.

I laid out my clothes that I was wearing for today and I got in and out of the shower.I grabbed my book bag and headed out the door to the car.

When we pulled up to the school, I got out of the car and waved my mom goodbye.She waved back and drove away.

I turned around, took a deep breath and walked in.I headed to my locker and saw my besties, Lexi and Jade.They're not my only friends, they're just my best friends."Hey, Riles."they greeted happily.

"Hey, guys."I said cheerfully."Wow, you sound oddly cheerful today."Lexi said surprisingly.

"Probably because it's a Friday."I said sarcastically and they nodded.I put in my locker combination in and got my stuff that I need for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th period.

"Bye, Riley."Lexi and Jade said."Bye,"I said.Then, I heard a voice that I dreaded to hear for the whole day.

"Hey, Riley."I heard Lincoln say."Hey, Lincoln."I said with no enthusiasm."How did you spend your spring break?Pigging out?Cause it definitely shows."he asked cockily.I slammed my locker closed."You, come with me, now."I demanded.

I grabbed his ear and started dragging him to a corner.He was saying "ow" the whole way.

I stopped and turned around, looking really mad."Ok, what is wrong with you?"I asked him."What are you talking about?"he asked, rubbing his ear in pain.

"Ever since a few months ago, you've been acting like a total douche bag to me.What is up with you?"I said with my arms crossed.

He sighed."It's just that...I've had a crush for the longest.And so have most of the guys here.Why do you think me and Lizzy broke up?"he said.

Then, I realized something."Oh, so that's why you two broke up.Because you have a crush on me."I realized.

"Yeah, but I thought that you would like another guy over me.So, I started being mean to you.I figured that if we weren't boyfriend and girlfriend, then our relationship wouldn't work."He explained.

"Lincoln, you're being silly.There's no way that I would have a crush on these other guys.They're all perverts."I reassured him.

"The truth is that I've have a crush on you for the longest, too."I told her him."You have?"he asked in shock.

"Yes.At least until you started being mean to me."I said sadly.

"I'm sorry.It's just that that I'm selfish when it comes to you."he told me.He grabbed my hand.

"Riley, this is something that I've being wanting to ask you since the day we met.Will you be my girlfriend?"he asked me.

"Yes, I would."I agreed."Yes!"he whispered excitedly.He then realized I heard that and he just smiled.I giggled.We both leaned in and kiss each other on the lips.

Then, we walked to 1st period together.

Best Friday ever!

This imagine is based off the fact that I am officially off for Spring Break!Hope you like it!