Get Together (Lincoln)

(She's wearing the adidas)

Character name:Amanda

It was a nice and warm Saturday, and with my "lovely" boyfriend, Jonny Orlando.If you call being obnoxious lovely.

We were at my house and my parents were out and they left us alone together because they thought that we could be responsible.I could, but I can't say the same for Jonny.

He had looked at something on his phone and he giggled."What are you looking at?"I asked him.

"Nothing,"he replied quickly as he put his phone on the nightstand."I'm gonna go to the bathroom.I'll be back."he told me and I nodded.

As soon as he left the room, I grabbed his phone and looked at his messages.And then I found a conversation I wish I hadn't.

Babe:Hey

Jonny:Sup'

Babe:Wanna hang out?

Jonny:I can't.I'm hanging with Amanda.

Babe:😒When are you gonna break up with that bitch?

Jonny:Don't worry.I'll do it tonight.Then I'm all yours😏😘

Babe:Ok, love you.😍

Jonny:Love you, too

Babe:Bye

Jonny:Bye

I was starting to tear up, but they weren't tears of sadness:they were tears of anger.

I put his phone down on the nightstand and sat down on my bed in shock.Then, Jonny came back a few moments later."Hey, babe."he said.

"Don't call me that,"I said angrily."What, why?What did I do?"he said confusedly."Did you seriously think I wouldn't find out?"I asked him, standing up."Find out what?"he said, shrugging his shoulders.

"I know that you've been cheating on me,"I told him and his expression changed from confused to sad.

"I swear, I was gonna tell you, bu-"he started to say, but I stopped him.

"When!?Tonight when you were planning on breaking up with me?!"I said, now yelling.He looked up at me in shock.

"How did you know that?"he asked me.

"The same way I figured out you cheated on me."I answered.

He sighed and he tried to hug me, but I stepped back with everts step you took."No, don't touch me!!I want you out of my house, now!"I said, motioning to the door of my room."Ok, fine."he said and he walked out.

I sighed and went on Instagram and changed my relationship status from taken to single and I went to my contact list and deleted his number on my phone and all his pics of me and him together.I shook my head in disappointment.

Then, I heard Lincoln knocking on my door.He was able to get in because I gave him a spare key.

"Hey,"he said as he walked in.

"Hi,"I said sadly."I heard what happened with you and Jonny."he told me and I was immediately perplexed.How does he know that?

"How do you know that?I only updated my relationship status like 2 minutes ago."I said.

"The news actually spread pretty quickly on Twitter and Instagram."he told me.

"Anyway, I'm really sorry about him."he said as he sat next to me on my bed.

"It's ok, it's not your fault.Its that little puenta's fault."I said."Woah, let's not resort to name calling."he said.

"Sorry, it's just that I really thought that he loved me, but I guess I was wrong."I said.

He sighed."Well, this may be a bad time to ask this, but if don't do something now, I'm gonna forget later."He inhaled and exhaled sharply.

"Amanda, willyoubemygirlfriend?"he winced."Of course I will,"I replied.

"Wait, you will?"he asked confusedly.

"Absolutely,"I said."Well, in that case,"he started to say, then he kissed me.After that, I was pleasantly surprised.

"So what do you wanna do?"he asked me.

"Well, my parents won't be back till' a couple hours."I told him.He sat beside me and we watched the movie.

Sorry for being inactive!I was just too lazy to be posting, just being honest.Hope you guys like this one!💜🤗