Stuck In The Elevator (Lincoln)

Character name:McKenzie

I was at the mall with my besties and we were heading back to the car.

They wanted to take the stairs, but I wanted to go to the elevator.We all decided that they would take the stairs while I would take the elevator.

When the door opened, I quickly went in and pushed the downstairs button.

Little did I know that the person I hated the most was standing right beside me, Lincoln Melcher.

We slowly turned to each other and quickly turned back around."Please don't let that be him/her."we chanted.

We turned around again and then sighed when we realize that it was the person we hated standing beside us.

"What are you doing here?"he asked me."Um, I'm with my friends."I told him.

"What are you doing here?"I asked him."I'm with my friends."he told me.

Then, out of nowhere, I felt the elevator shake and stop.Oh, no.Please don't let it be that-

Lincoln pressed the button to go down, but it wouldn't work."The elevator's broken."he sighed.

"Great, so now I'm stuck on the elevator with the person I can't stand the most."I said.

"You think this is good for me?"he asked.

I sighed.

"If I may ask, why did you start hating me?"he asked me.

"Well, remember that time I had my 8th birthday party at that plaza?"I asked him and he nodded."Well, I kinda got really angry at you when you spilled that smoothie all over my new outfit.And the worst part was that you started laughing at me."I said and then he looked confused.

"Wait a minute, I never spilled a smoothie on you.Well, I did, but not on purpose.It was an accident."he told me.

Now I'm confused.

"What are you talking about?"I said.

"Well, I was with my friends,"he stated to say.

Flashback to 5 years ago

8 year old McKenzie's P.O.V

I still can't believe that I'm turning 8 years old today.But, as long as I got my besties with me, this is going to be the best day ever.Especially that Lincoln Melcher is here.I never told my friends this, but I kinda have a crush on him.

8 year old Lincoln's P.O.V

Wow, so McKenzie is turning 8 years old today.I'm really glad that she invited me to her party.I never told my friends this, but I kinda have a crush on her.

I went over to the giant smoothie machine and got my favorite flavor, raspberry.This is why I'm glad that her parents decided to have her party here.

I walked over to McKenzie, and I tried to be careful, but someone bumped into me and made me splash the smoothie all over McKenzie.

Then, people started laughing at her."You think this is funny, Chuckles?"she said, sounding very upset.

Then, people started laughing at me."Chuckles, chuckles!"they chanted.McKenzie then ran away.

Then, I ran away.

McKenzie's P.O.V

I was so embarrassed that I ran away.I can't believe he would do something like that...on purpose!

I thought he was a nice guy, but I guess I was wrong.

Back to the present

"Wait, I thought that you spilled your smoothie on me on purpose.Wow, I'm really sorry."I apologized.

"I'm sorry, too for being such a klutz."he apologized."Yeah, but your a cute klutz."I told him.

"McKenzie, here's something that I should've asked you a long time ago.Will you be my girlfriend?"he asked me and I was in shock.

"Yes,"I said and we hugged.Then, the elevator started working again."Wow, that took less time than I thought."Lincoln said.I nodded in agreement.

Once we were in the lobby, we both went to find our friends.

Wow, I never thought that Lincoln and I would ever become girlfriend and boyfriend.

I guess surprising things like that could happen on an elevator.

Hope you like this one!