Creeping (Griff)

The character's name is Natalie.

I was in my cabin, waiting for Emma to come back with my s'more to talk about places to go for me and Griff's 3rd date, cause to be honest, I am TOTALLY stumped.

After a few more minutes of waiting, Emma finally came back with my s'more and sat on my bed.

We then started talking about places to go."I think you guys should go to that new amusement park in town."Emma suggested.

"But, The Spot is more romantic and way less expensive."I told her.We were talking a bit more until I saw Griff's head rustling in the bushes.I held up my finger signaling Emma to stop talking.

I pointed my index finger to the window and then Emma knows what I was talking about."Ooohhhhh."she mouthed.

"I'm gonna scare em'."I whispered and she nodded.I crawled over to the window as Griff popped his head up again, but he looked confused when he didn't see me.

"Boo!"I shouted and he screamed in fear and fell.Emma and I started laughing our butts off.

Once we stopped, we went outside to see him dusting himself off.

"Uhhh, Griff, why were you spying on us ?"I asked with my arms crossed."Uhhhhhh, I-I was j-just, um, hey look at the time.I gotta go."he said and he ran away.

Emma and I looked at each other and laughed."Your boyfriend's weird."Emma told me.

"Tell me something I don't know."I said and we went back inside.