Silent Treatment (Griff)

Character name:Anastasia

It was a Thursday and I was so excited because I had ordered some Swiss chocolate from Switzerland.I had looked under my bed for the chocolate, but it wasn't there.

I had looked all through my cabin, but couldn't find it.

"I don't get it.Where is my stuff?" I asked myself.

I thought about it for a moment, then I realized what happened to it.

"Griff,"I thought.

I was so mad at him.It literally took at least 3 weeks for that chocolate to get here and he had ate it up in 3 minutes.I sat on my bed and pulled out my phone."Hey, babe."he greeted, but I didn't do anything but stare at my phone screen.

"Anastasia,"he said, walking over to me."Is something wrong?"he asked me and I nodded, not looking up from my phone screen.

"Ok, good.I'm getting close."he muttered to himself.

He sat at the foot of my bunk.

"Did you lose something?"he asked and I shook my head no."Ok, I give up.What's wrong?"he asked me.

"You ate my chocolate,"I told him.He looked confused for a moment and then realization hit his face.

"Oh, so that's what this is about,"he said and I nodded.

"Oh, come on, babe.Its just chocolate."he said.I scoffed."That was not just chocolate.Chocolate is never just "chocolate"."I said, putting air quotes around chocolate.

"Plus, this was a special type of chocolate.It was a mix of milk chocolate and white chocolate, stuffed with caramel, marshmallows, and whipped cream."I explained and by the time I finished, he was licking his lips while looking up in imagination.

"Griff,"I said, but he didn't respond."Griff!"I repeated as I snapped my fingers in front of his face.

"What?"he asked.

"Thought I had lost you there for a second,"I said, chuckling.

"Anyway, I had ordered that chocolate 3 weeks ago, and you ate it in 3 minutes.I didn't even get to have one from the box because you ate them all."I said.

"Which is why I got you this,"he said.He pulled out something from behind him and it was...a box of Swiss chocolate!

I gasped."How did you-"I started to say.

"I paid for it with Emma's credit card."he told me.

We both giggled.

"Thank you,"I said, hugging him and taking it.

"And I promise that I won't eat this one.Its all yours."he said.

"But if I could just have one,-"he said and I gave him a look that said "Seriously?"

"Alright, alright."he replied, putting his hands up in surrender.We both just sat there, enjoying each other's company.

That's why I love him.

How's this one, eh?