Sweatshirt (Griff)

Character name:Alyssa

It was night and I was on the dock, just looking up at the starry night.And I was freezing."Wish I had brought my jacket with me,"I whispered to myself.

Then, someone tapped me on shoulder and I looked behind me to see that it was Griff."Hey,"he said."Hi,"I said back.

Then, he noticed my shivering."You look cold, here take my sweatshirt."he said, handing me the sweatshirt.

"But then you'll be cold."I said, sounding concerned."As long as you're not cold."he said.I kissed him on the lips and laid my head on his shoulder.

"You're cute when you have your glasses on,"he told me."I wear them all the time, Griff."I told him.

"Yeah, I know."he said.We both laughed as I gently hit his chest.Then, we started talking about any and every topic that came off the top of our heads.

I love talking to him.

After a few minutes of star-gazing, we decided that it was getting late and that we should head back to our cabins.

"Oh, here's your sweatshirt back."I said, taking it off and handing to him.

"Nah, you can keep it.You look cute when you when you wear it."he told me and I smiled.

"Goodnight,"I told him and we kissed.

"Night,"he said and we both walked back to our cabin.

I love the lil' goofball.

Hope you like!So most of you said to have me make a preference book, so I'm gonna start working on that today.But it's gonna be about Griff and Lincoln.Hope you like it!