Maybe it's us... (JcPenny)

[Jenn's POV]

    The Mclaren District High School was huge. It was two stories, it was high class, it even had an indoor pool. It was the my first day of school, so I was the new kid, but at least I was a senior. I went to go to the office to get my schedule, so I was late for my first period class. When I got in the class, everyone stared at me. My teachers name was Mr. Crumple, which for some reason I thought was kinda funny.

    Mr. Crumple: You're late.

    Jenn: I'm sorry, I didn't get my school schedule, so I had to pass by the office to receive it.

    Mr. Crumple: Alright, well class welcome our new student Jennifer McAllister.

    Jenn: Or Jenn.

    Mr. Crumple: Ah yes, Jenn. Well "Jenn," you may take a seat by Mr Caylen over there. Justin, raise your hand so she may know who you are.

    I saw this guy in a grey beanie raise his hand and I saw an empty seat next to him. I walked slowly and nervously to my new desk and sat down.

    Justin: (whispers) Hey, I'm Justin, my friends call me Jc, (sticks out his hand to shake mine) you must be the new kid.

    Jenn: (sigh) Yes, yes I am (Shakes his hand.)

    Jc: Don't worry, I don't bite.

    Mr. Crumple: Alright class, please turn your social studies books to page 34.

    I raised my hand.

    Mr. Crumple: Yes, Jenn?

    Jenn: The office didn't give me my books yet.

    Mr. Crumple: That's fine, go ahead and share with Justin.

    I watched Jc scoot his desk and chair closer to mine and he moved the book to be between us. He pointed to a part in the book, which was where we were to begin reading.

    Mr. Crumple: I'd like for you all to sit with a partner, except for Jenn and Justin who are already partnered up. Once everyone has found their partners, I will give further directions.

    Everyone began to stand up and walk to their friends, and I was here with Jc.

    Jc: So, I guess we're partner's now.

    Jenn: So we are.

    Jc: Where are you from?

    Jenn: Pennsylvania, I moved to California with my parents because of schooling problems. I had a boyfriend who was supposedly "distracting me from my schoolwork" so I had to move to another part of Pennsylvania where I got a broken heart, and got distracted from school work again, so we moved out here.

    Jc: Oh, so-

    Mr. Crumple: ATTENTION CLASS!

    Jc: I'll tell you later during lunch.

    Mr. Crumple: Now that you have your partner, I will hand out these post cards for both of you in each group to remember, and we will have a test on the cards next week.

                            *bell rings*

    Mr. Crumple: CLASS DISMISSED!

    I gathered my things and walked out of class, I probably looked confused because Jc noticed.

    Jc: You can follow me, I see we have first through fourth period together.

    I followed Jc to our next class for second period. Two periods later, it was lunch time. I grabbed my lunch and looked around the huge cafeteria. There were the groups, the nerds, the Goths, the popular kids, the school band, the normal/unknown kids, and the empty tables. While I was walking to an empty table, I heard someone shout my name, it was Jc. He was sitting with the popular kids. He moved his hand in the "come here" way as if he wanted me to sit with him and the popular kids. I was one of those kids who usually sat with the unknowns, and avoided the popular kids, but now they're inviting me over. I walked to the popular kids table, and I took some time to look at them. They were all so good-looking, the perfect white teeth, the perfect laughs, there were even some jocks there. I sat down at the popular table and Jc told me to sit next to him, so I did.

    Jc: Hey guys this is my new friend Jenn, Jenn this is Ricky, Dylan, Connor, Sam, Rich, Trevor, Carina, Andrea, and Jane.

    Jenn: Hi...

    I said hi so awkwardly, I wondered if they hated me already.

    Everyone: Hey.

    Jc: Would you guys mind if she started hanging out with us? She's new here.

    Kian: I don't mind.

    Andrea: Neither do I.

    Jc: So me, Ricky, Connor, Kian, Sam, and Trevor have a YouTube channel named o2l, maybe you've heard of us?

    Jenn: Hmm... Oh! That's where you're from! You seemed familiar, I subscribe to you guys on YouTube, I'm JennxPenn.

    Kian: Guys that's jennxpenn.. THAT'S JENNXPENN!

    Jenn: Hehe yeah. And isn't Andrea gettoxfabxforever?

    Andrea: Yeah I am.

    Trevor: Hola

    #swegg

    Later that day ended and I went home but while I was walking home, I got ran over.

--------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Hi there! So thanks for reading the first chapter of my JcPenny fan fic! I also have another fan fic called As Seen On YouTube, so you guys could go check that out, its got some JcPenny in it! So I might not publish too often on here, I'll still make new chapters but not frequently because I still also have schoolwork, and as seen on YouTube and all this stuff. So thanks for reading again, and I'll see y'all next time! Byeeeeee!