HE'S WHAT?!

(Jenn's POV)

    It was Andrea. She ran over to our table freaking out. Sam tried calming her down.

    Andrea: HE-HE-

    Sam: Andrea calm down, just... just settle down.

    Andrea: HE RAN IN-AND-AND

    Jenn: ANDREA! PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!

    I slapped her across the face and she started blinking.

    Andrea: Thank you.

    Sam: Now will you tell us why you're freaking out?!

    Andrea: Jenn I've been trying to get a hold of you FOREVER! Look at your phone!

    I looked down at my phone and saw all of Andrea's messages.

    Jenn: 5 missed calls? I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you (<< haha REFERENCE) but as you can tell IM PRETTY BUSY AT THE MOMENT!

    Andrea: Well this is really important.

    Jenn: What is it?!

    Andrea: Jc.

    Sam: Jc hates us. Why would we have anything to do with him?

    Andrea: He's at out apartment. The front door. He's been sitting there for like 2 hours. He's been waiting for you.

    Sam: Us?

    Andrea: No. Just Jenn.

    Sam: Of course. But why were you freaking out when you stormed in here?!

    Andrea: Jimmy Fallon got a hole in one downstairs before I came up here. I got a picture with him and started freakin out.

    Sam: Oh wow.

    Andrea: MY POINT IS that Jc is waiting. He said he's not moving until he gets to talk to Jenn.

    Sam: Look, we can't go now. Can we just go after we have our little date?

    Andrea: Sure whatever. I'll see you guys at the apartment.

    After Andrea left we started to eat our food then we finally finished it. And I have to say, it was really good. We went down to the first mini golf hole and finished the rest of them. So far I was in the lead, so HawHaw. Afterwards we went into the exclusive area. Even if this was a 3 month anniversary, it didn't feel like much. Even if we were spending tons of money, its like its just another day of hanging out with another one of my friends. But it's not, it's an anniversary date. After we finished playing mini golf we started to drive home. Sam walked me to the apartment.

    I went up flights of stairs and I finally reached my floor. I walked through the hall to find my apartment and guess who I found? The one that Andrea said that would be here. Yup. You know who it is. Jc.

--------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Hey guys! So thanks for reading this chapter, I hoped you liked it! So no one got that little question right, better luck next time. Also sorry if this chapter is short x3 But hey, guys! Jenn is on her tour and she's meeting so many people! I'm really happy for her :) I'm just sad that I can't meet her and I see all these pictures but ya.. Well see you guys next time, bye.

P.S SORRY I POSTED THIS SO LATE OH MY GOD I BUT IT'S BEEN HERE READY FOR YOU umg BUT THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCEEE