Visiting Finn

[Jenn's POV]

    Today will be the first day I will be visiting Finn. I hope he's better. Last time I saw him, he almost died so I hope this day isn't as bad. I walked into his room and the nurse gave me a list of things to do. Since when did I become a nanny? I read the list and it was just filled with hang out with Finn and stuff like that.

    Jenn: Hey Finn.

    Finn: Hey.

    Jenn: How are you?

    Finn: Good. I've had a few therapy sessions so after a few visits, you won't have to visit me anymore, and you can do whatever you please.

    Jenn: Don't say that Finn, I will still visit you. You're my best friend, not my patient.

    Finn: Thanks for that. I'm really going to miss you Jenn.

    Jenn: What do you mean?

    Finn: I'm...... I'm moving back to the UK.

    Jenn: WHAT?!

    Finn started crying and he looked back at me.

    Finn: The doctors.... They filed me with a diagnosis. I could be cured, but only with a treatment that's back in the UK.

    Jenn: Finn, we can face time! That's where we can talk to each other.

    Finn: But we'll be so far apart.

    Jenn: I'll visit every few months. Use some YouTube money for tickets! We will also be seeing each other at playlist, vidcon, and a bunch of other YouTube events! Plus, when you're cured, you can move back here.

    Finn: I know, I'm just really going to miss you Jenn.

    Jenn: Well this isn't goodbye. Its... its just... see you later.

    Finn: Pinky promise?

    Jenn: Haha ya... Pinky promise. I also brought you this.

    I pulled out a strip of photo booth pictures of us two at the pier.

    Jenn: I want you to keep these.

    Finn: I will. I'll miss you Jenn...

    Jenn: Bye..

    Finn: Bye..

    I walked outside the room and headed to Chipotle to grab some food, and I saw Carson and Lia making out by the entrance.

    Jenn: Uh, you guys are in the way.

    Lia and Carson: *smooch smooch*

    Jenn: EXCUSE ME!

    Carson: Oh sorry. Uhhh.... Lia and I are going out now.

    Jenn: I couldn't tell!

    Carson: Well I gotta head back to the hotel. Tomorrow I'm moving in with my brother.

    Lia: Bye. So Jenn. What's with you and Mister British?

    Jenn: We're friends. And he's moving. Why do you want to know anyway?

    Lia: No reason. Well see ya.

    Jenn: Kay.

    I grabbed my food and headed back to my apartment to start arranging my room. When I got there, the living room and kitchen were set up.

    Andrea: Eh? You like it? I fixed it up this morning.

    Jenn: Its amazing! Too bad we don't have a TV. Or cable..

    Andrea: We have Netflix.

    Jenn: Of course, Netflix.

    Andrea: Well my room is set up. You gonna do yours?

    Jenn: Yeah, right now.

    I walked into my room and saw a bunch of unpacked boxes. While I was arranging things I saw a big box of pictures from vidcon. Photo booth pictures of me and my old collab channel, when we payed to go. Those were great days. Then I saw pictures of playlist from a few months ago with me, o2l, and a bunch of my new YouTube friends. I put all those things on a board and hung it on my wall. I started putting away more stuff and I eventually began to assemble my bed. In the middle of setting it up I heard a scream coming from the living room/kitchen.

--------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Hey guys! So as you can tell I decided to make these chapters earlier because I have to do something later tonight, and I just want to thank you guys for so many reads, and I'll see y'all next time, byeeeeeeeeee!