ZE PARTY

[Finn's POV]

    FINALLY! My birthday, its been so long! It feels like it's been a whole year since I had my last one... Oh ya, it has! Tonight I'll be throwing a party and I'll be inviting all of my friends. It will be like a birthday/welcome party. I already had all the food and music and everything set up, I also had a few drinks. It was about 5 pm and I heard a knock at the door.

    Connor&Trevor: HEEEYYYYYYYYY!

    Finn: Hey guys, you're here early!

    Connor: Ya we came to see if you wanted help or anything, and welcome back bro!

    Both Connor and Trevor handed me presents and I set them over on top of a table.

    Finn: Thanks guys!

    Trevor: So, do you need help with anything? At all?

    Finn: I think I have everything set!

    Connor: So I guess we're just chillin?

    Finn: Yeeeep

    +++

    After a few hours have passed, more people started to come until it came to a capacity where there were so many people cramped in one living room. I opened the sliding doors that went to the backyard. As soon as they were open, more space was cleared from the living room. I saw plenty of old friends and cousins. My brother was there and the whole house was packed, so I ended up having to open my room. It was about to hit 9 pm which was when I opened the cabinet of drinks.

    [Jenn's POV]

    It was about 11 pm at Finn's party and it was SOOOO loud and a little dark. I was sitting on the couch with Jc watching T.V. Jc said he was going to head to the store for half an hour to get some chips because snacks were beginning to run low. When Jc left I stayed sitting in the chair when all the sudden I see Finn coming in from no where crashing down to me.

    Finn: HEEEEEYYYYYY JENNIFER X PENNIFER!

    Jenn: Uh, hi Finn...

    Finn: HOW HAVE YOU BEEN HAHAHAHA!

    Jenn: Nice, I guess... Hahaha?

    I started noticing Finn smelt like alcohol, then I realized that's why he was acting funny, he was drunk.

    Jenn: Finn, you really have to take a nap or something because you're drunk.

    Finn: SHUT UP JENN! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE A DOWNERRRRRRRR! COME DANCE WITH ME!

    Finn grabbed my arms then tried to pull me up but then he fell to another couch and started laughing hysterically.

    Jenn: Finn you really need to just nap or something because you drank too much alcohol!

    Finn: JENN I SAID I WAS GONNA BE FINE!

   Finn picked me up by the wrist again then he put his hands around my waist and started pulling me close a little.

    Finn: Jc's not here babe, kiss me.

    Finn started wobbling a little then I tried pushing him away but this time he kept ground.

    Jenn: STOP IT FINN! YOU ARE NOT THINKING STRAIGHT! PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!

    Finn put a finger on my lip and put his other hand on the side of my head.

    Finn: Shhh babe.

    Finn started walking me over to the couch and he pushed me down onto the couch making me lay down, then Jc opened the door.
--------------------------------------------------------
(A/N) Hey guys! I hoped you liked this chapter! If you did please give me a vote or a comment! Also, I wanna give a quick shout out to AmyGonzo_ for making a pretty cool Jenn&Connor fan fic, if you guys have the time you should check it out! Lastly, I'm going to let you guys know that last Saturday's chapter will be posted this Friday so I'll see you guys then, so HASTA LA VISTA - BAIIIIIIIII!