Easter.

Jc: JENN! HURRY!

    Jenn: I'm coming!

                  [Jenn's POV]

     I finished doing my makeup and walked downstairs to see Jc, Ricky, Andrea, and Sam.

    Ricky: Guys church starts in like 5 minutes...

    Andrea: HURRY GET IN THE CAR!

    Its Easter and we are headed to church, then after we're going to a house of one of Sam's friends, her name is Meghan. We ran to the car and barely made it to the church. When the mass was over, we got surrounded by fans in the church's lobby. Ricky grabbed his phone and tweeted.

    Ricky's Tweet: So we just turned the church's lobby into a mini meetup.

    We finished meeting everyone and drove to Meghan's house.

    Sam: Meghan, this is my friend Jenn. Jenn Meghan, Meghan Jenn.

    Jenn: Hi.

    Meghan: Hey. So we're gonna go out, get something to eat, and when we get back we can do what we did last Easter.

    Jenn: What did you guys do last Easter?

    Meghan: We found eggs, as in yolk eggs, and threw them at each other.

    Jenn: That sounds fun! So where are we going to go eat?

    Sam: Chipotle.

    Ricky: By the way Jenn the egg thing could get pretty messy.

    Jenn: I brought some clothes just in case something happened like this, like just in case you guys pushed me into something...

    Andrea: I do that too!

    Jc: Y'all are so paranoid.

    Jenn: Its already happened 5 times.

    Sam: Well let's go!

    We went to Chipotle, ate food, and went home to start the easter egg hunt.

    Meghan: 3,2,1, go!

    Ricky: THIS IS WAR! THIS, IS, WARRR!!!!

    I ran around the backyard, the house, and front yard looking for eggs, then it happened. I had three eggs in my hand and I bumped into Jc. We both looked up and held our eggs.

    Jc: It's on.

    I put my egg in the air and it was sudden death. I dodged an egg and so did Jc. I was down to two eggs. I threw an egg at Jc's forehead and ran away.

    Jc: JENN!

    I ran off to the backyard and hid behind a bush and saw something glowing. It was like a gold box. I opened it and saw a dozen eggs.

    Jenn: Guys, come out come out wherever you are!

    I turned around and saw Andrea, Ricky, Sam, Jc, and Meghan holding eggs in the air aiming at me.

    Jenn: Y'all formed against me!

    Andrea: Might as well call this the hunger games.

    I did. I ran away to the front yard dodging eggs and hid in a tree. Meghan, Sam, Ricky, Jc, and Andrea looked around. When they were out of sight I dropped down and ran into the house and saw a bunch of stuffed animals in a pile. I looked into them and saw Jc.