WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Jc: Jenn... what's-what's going on here?

    Sam: Jc I'm sorry it was just a friendly kiss bro

    Jc: THATS MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND. YOU CAN'T KISS ANOTHER DUDE'S GIRLFRIEND! AND JENN, THE HELL? YOU FUCKING ENJOYED THAT!

    Jenn: No no no the thing is Sam kissed me earli-

    Jc: WHAT THE HELL JENN?! THE FIRST TIME A DUDE KISSED YOU, I LET IT PASS. THE SECOND TIME, I LET IT PASS. THE THIRD TIME, WOW THE THIRD TIME. THE THIRD TIME IT'S ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS, AND YOU ENJOYED IT!

    Jenn: NO NO NO PLEASE JC LET ME EXPLAIN!

    Jc: I let you explain way too many times. We're done. Officially done. I'm not doing this anymore.... I can't take it. I trusted you, and I trusted you too Sam. How could you two do this?

    Sam: DUDE SHUT UP LET US EXPLAIN!

    Jc: No... You don't have to. I saw it all. I'm leaving...

    Jenn (Starting to cry): PLEASE, NO! NOT AGAIN!

    [Sam's POV]

    This is all my fault.... IF... IF I DIDN'T KISS JENN THEN ALL OF THIS WOULD NEVER HAD HAPPENED. I NEVER DO ANYTHING RIGHT! I NEVER, EVER DO ANYTHING RIGHT. I MADE JENN CRY TOO! I need to fix this. I need to fix it all.

    I pulled out my phone and tried to call Jc and found out that he blocked me. He fucking blocked my number. But the thing is, he should have let us explain. I just get caught up in everything sometimes..... But.... But what if I do explain? Am I going to tell him what happened? It would all end up sounding like I kissed her because she was hot. Great. Everything is perfect, life is perfect, b-e-a-utiful. As if things couldn't get any worse, the power went out and the pool's filtering system got jacked up and the pool water became black. Yay.

    *Five Months Later*

    [Jenn's POV]

    Wow, I can't believe it. Today will be the three month anniversary of when Sam and I started dating. Something just doesn't feel right though... I shouldn't be stressing today. Sam and I were planning to go play glow in the dark mini golf at night. I started dressing up in all these black and white clothes then I found some neon stuff to wear. It was around 6 pm and I heard a knock at our door. I grabbed Sam's anniversary present and ran over to my apartment door. Andrea was in front of the door but I pushed her out the way before she could open it.

    Jenn: Holy sh... Sorry.

    I opened the door and saw Sam wearing a neon green tank top and topped off with a black leather jacket.

    Sam: Happy three month anniversary!

    He took his hands out from his back and gave me a red rose. Since it was only 6, we watched The Amazing Spider Man 2. I have to say, it was a really good movie. Once the movie was over the sun was down and we drove to the mini golf place. We drove there and when we got inside Sam held my hand.

    Sam: Uh, here you go.

    Sam handed these two golden tickets to the cashier and the cashier gave him two papers, gold balls, and some more stuff.

    Golf Cashier: Two tickets to the deluxe treatment dinner center upstairs, and access to exclusive courses.

    Sam: Thanks.

    Jenn: What?! How much did that cost?!

    Sam: About $230, but don't worry about it.

    Jenn: I'm paying you back.

    Sam: No you're nooot.

    Jenn: Yes, I am.

    Sam: Awe Jenn, just be quiet. This is all for fun, I don't care how much I have to pay to see you happy.

    Jenn: You're the best.

    Something felt weird. I felt wrong, as if something bad was going on. I ignored all those thoughts and took the elevator to the second floor with Sam. We sat by the window where we saw a view of L.A.

    Jenn: It's beautiful isn't it?

    Sam: Not as beautiful as you.

    Jenn: Aww Sam, stop being cheesy haha.

    We got our food and started eating then I heard the elevator ring. There weren't really many people here in the deluxe area, so I looked at the elevator to see who it was. It was (TO BE CONTINUED)

--------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Hey guys! So this is the first chapter I posted ever since the little nearly retiring incident, but I'm back! I really hope you guys liked this chapter, and do you have a guess of who it is? It might be obvious, but I want to know if anyone could figure it out. Whoever is the first person to get it right gets a little shoutout. Not really a big prize but yaa. So maybe you guys hate me for putting Sam and Jenn together, but who knows, there are more chapters amiright ladies? But then again they may or may not stay together. Anyways, thanks for reading this chapter of Maybe It's Us... (JcPenny), please give it a vote, maybe a comment, and I'll see you guys next week! Bye!

P.S I'm doing Wednesdays and Saturdays now :)