Counselling

[Jc's POV]

    I can't believe I'm stuck in a counseling room with the person I hate the most. Finn. We've been waiting half an hour for the counselor to come but he isn't here yet. The whole thing has just been 30 minutes of awkward silence.

    Finn: Do you wanna be here?

    Jc: I'm forced to be here.

    Finn: Look..... I'm sorry man.

    I just stayed quiet. Sorry didn't cut it. He fought me, kissed my girlfriend, and now he's trying to clear all that by saying sorry?!?!

    Finn: Justin?

    Jc: What.

    Finn: Well... Can you give me a chance to explain myself?

    I thought about it. I can't let this slide. But I thought I should hear at least some input from him.

    Jc: Ok... Fine.

    Finn: Well, the real reason I'm hitting on your girlfriend is because I've had a thing for her ever since the first day of school when she walked into campus. My heart crushed when I saw her walk into your classroom. During lunch I saw her get her food on the first day of school. I was gonna call her name, but you waved to her and she started walking to your table. Then when she got hit by that car, I saw it from a block away and I came running, but I was too late. Ever since you two started hanging out, I tried my best to get close to her, to sabotage you. I'm sorry man...

    Wow... I never knew that... I basically stole Jenn from him. But what do I do now? Jenn and I are going out now. Should I just break up with her and let Finn have her? But... But Jenn saw how much of a jerk he was! Trying to sabotage me! He could have just said so!

    Jc: Look, dude. I'm sorry I kinda stole her from you.... But she's with me now. She knows that.

    Finn: I know... I just felt like I had to come clean. It was now or never right?

    Jc: Yeah..

    Finn: Plus, that lia girl is pretty cute.

    Jc: Heh, ok.

    Finn: Well I think the counsler should come in any second now.

                              *15 mins later*

    Counselor: Hello Justin, Finnegan.

    Finn: You can call me Finn.

    Counselor: Alright, well boy do you know why you're here?

    Jc: Yeah, and we kind of solved our problem too.

    Counselor: Are you sure?

    Jc and Finn: Mhm.

                           [Jenn's POV]

    Wow. I can't believe what I just saw. Secretly, the counsler invited me to watch the counseling session from the security room to see what would happen. Finn and Jc don't know I heard them. I also can't believe what Finn said. No wonder he seemed so familiar. But... What do I do now? Jc sounded a bit like a jerk in there, and Finn was so fragile. We could always be friends though, right? Ugh... What will I do... I walked out the security room and walked into the counselors office.

    Jc: Jenn!

    Jc stood up and gave me a hug. Finn just sat in his chair looking down.

    Jenn: Hey Finn...

    Finn just waved his hand a little without looking up.

    Jenn: I think I'm gonna go..

    Jc: Aww you're leaving so early?

    He came up to me to give me a kiss but I just stepped back.

    Jc: Um.. Huh?

    Jenn: Uh, bye.

    I walked out the office and went home. What just happened.
--------------------------------------------------
(A/N) Hi guys! Sorry I've been slacking off lately. I was just thinking of ideas for what to do for this chapter and my other fan fiction As Seen On YouTube, because I'm slacking on that one too, oops. But spring break is coming up so get ready for lots more chapters on both fan fictions and I'll see y'all next time, BAIIIIHCGFEDHBHOKK!