The Final Chapter

(A/N I felt I had the need to update now, if you can read until the end of this chapter including the note)

     [Finn's POV]

    Finn: Jenn? Jc? What are you two doing here?

    I held out my arms and gave both of them hugs.

    Jenn: Duh! Digitour! Weren't you invited?

    Finn: Ya but I respectfully declined because I have tests during Digitour.

    Jc: BOOOO.

    Finn: Sorry guys. Would you two like to go out for dinner? I'm kind of busy right now.

    Jc: Sure, we'll see you later.

    Finn: Goodbye.

    [Jenn's POV]

    Jenn: So we're in the UK.. Let's go be psychos together. (A/N) THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER REFERENCE DKSKAMDJGKRKOSLFKICKSK.

    I held Jc's hand walking out the campus and looking at all the decorations. It's really cold here. Jc and I drove through the UK and it was just great there and everything was fancy and I LOVED itttt. We reached the big ferris wheel thing and  surprisingly there weren't too many people there so we had one whole box thing to ourselves. It was all so beautiful up there. Jc moved his hands on my shoulders out of nowhere and made me face him.

    Jc: I love you, okay?

    Jenn: Okay.

    Jc pulled me in for a kiss. When we pulled out we were at the top of the ferris wheel. Perfect timing. We got off afterwards and we went everywhere. We also found out Miley was having a concert so Jc tried his best to get us tickets and we made it to the concert all in one day. I love him.

    Jenn: WOOOO!!

    Jc and I were jumping to the beat of Miley's song and we were having the best time ever and it was all just amazing. When the concert was over we headed to a Starbucks just to get warmer. Jc got us hot chocolate and we started having different conversations.

    Jc: Doesn't it seem fake?

    Jenn: Doesn't what seem fake..

    Jc: Our relationship. Its so good that it seems fake. You're so perfect and amazing and it all feels like it's made up. You and I are meant to be together. You and I have something other people don't have. You. You're the one that makes me soft and lovey dovey even when I don't want to but I do it anyway because I love you and I want you to feel loved. We break up but we make up. Things happen. Our relationship might not be perfect, but at the end of the day the whole world comes together and it seems like everything is perfect. When I'm around you everything just works. Even when a disaster happens where dudes hit on you. I can't blame them. But Jenn, I do like you. I really really do. I love the way you walk, the way you talk, the way you speak in a British accent to feel local, everything. I need YOU to know that. I need EVERYONE to know that.

    Jc got out his seat and ran out the door. I watched him stop outside and yell.

    Jc: I LOVE JENNIFER MCALLISTER!!!!!!