The Date

[Finn'sPOV]

    Finn: I can't believe I'm about to go out with the girl of my dreams! I hope this goes well...

    I looked in the mirror and I was wearing this (look at the link) http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maz7u5JB6d1ryd45yo2_500.gif and I hoped Jenn was wearing something nice too. I grabbed my phone, took a picture, and posted it on Twitter and instagram with the caption "date night." Comments flooded with questions about who the girl was, and if it was Jenn. I guess it seemed obvious.

                              [Jenn'sPOV]

   Going on a date tonight! I hope everything goes well, it just doesn't feel right for some reason. I feel like this shouldn't be what I should be doing right now. I put my make up on and then my outfit (look at the link) http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=78440164 and a pair of jeans. Finn picked me up and we started driving.

    Finn: You look great tonight Jenn.

    Jenn: You too, I like your suit.

    Finn: Why thank you.

    We got to this really fancy restaurant and there were red velvet ropes, a red carpet, and a long line of people. Finn held my hand on the way in and we just went straight in, not having to wait the line.

    Finn: Reservations for two, Finnegan Harries.

    The waitress looked through her book and typed in the record computer.

    Waitress: Right this way.

    She directed us to a table seated for two. We ordered our food and started eating. Everything beyond that was so awkward.

    Finn: So....

    Jenn: So....

    Finn: Have you seen my new video?

    Jenn: Yeah..

                             *awkwardsilence*

    Finn: Excuse me, I have to use the restroom.

    He got up and walked towards the restroom and I pulled out my phone. I started texting Andrea.

                                     *texts*

    Jenn: Andrea. ANDREAA!!

    Andrea: What?

    Jenn: I'monadate.

    Andrea: With Jc?

    Jenn: Uh.. No.. Wekindabrokeup.

    Andrea: Oh... Meand Kian aregoingoutnowthough.

     Jenn: Awe.

    Andrea: Sowhat'sup.