A difference

(A/N) ALRIGHT EVERYBODY I DUG DEEP DOWN INTO THE LITTLE BRITISH SIDE OF ME AND I WATCHED A LOT OF EMMA WATSON FILMS INCLUDING HARRY POTTER TO PERFECT THE BRITISH SIDE OF THIS CHAPTER JUST FOR YOU GUYS. I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT.

                                               -DatAuthor

[Finn's POV]

    It's been a year since I've heard from all my friends in California. I haven't been to many YouTube events because I've been so busy with schoolwork. I do enjoy it here though, its been quite an experience. In the UK, there are only 3 years of college as to the US, where it's 4 years. I never quite understood why school was that long in the US.

    Over the 8 months I've been in college, I was able to enroll then be accepted into an honor's student program, I have a girlfriend who I've been with for 4 months now, she's brilliant, and she can have fun. I really do miss all my friends in California, and I've wondered how they've been. Today I will be heading out to see my girlfriend today and we will go on a date to a little cafe located nearby the university where we met.

    I arrived at her house at 12 pm wearing a Burlington coat and a scarf. It was snowing during this time period which was the perfect time to have some coffee. I knocked on her dorm and as she opened it I felt a whirl of wind run across my face. There were no words to describe how beautiful she was and how happy I was with her.

    Girlfriend: How do I look?

    Finn: You look stunning Madison. Beautiful as always.

    Madison: You look quite handsome today too

    Finn: Shall we?

    I held out my hand to her and she grasped it. She closed her door with her free hand and we headed off to the parking lot. She left her head on my shoulder as walked through the halls. There were plenty outdoor areas before we were able to reach the park, but although it was cold, there were many great decorations for the holidays. Many lights, little ornaments, lots of things. As soon as we arrived at the car, I unlocked it and held the door open for Madison.

    Madison: Thank you

    Finn: 'Twas a pleasure.

    I walked around the car with a smile on my face. I started the car and drove out the parking lot towards the cafe.

    Madison: So many memories Finn... I love you so much.

    Finn: I love you too.

    I placed my arm around Madison's neck attempting to give her comfort and warmth. We walked inside the cafe and the temperature seemed higher in there than outside. Madison and I removed our coats and sat down.

    Finn: So, what would you like?

    Madison: I'll just take some green tea, thank you.