Goodbye Finn

[Finn's POV]

    Today is the day I leave all my friends, the football team, Jenn.... I hope Jenn comes to visit me at the airport. Before I leave, I want to see her.... I truly will miss her. I heard a knock on my door.

    Finn: Come in!

    I saw a nurse come in with a wheel chair and a water bottle. She offered the bottle to me and helped me onto the chair. Before I got onto the chair I grabbed a few things and headed off onto the chair. The nurse brought me outside where I saw my twin brother with his car and he gave me a hug. I stood up and the family started driving.

    Finn's mom: So Finn, how do you feel about going back home?

    Finn: Alright, I guess. I am going to miss all of my friends. Although I grew up in the U.K, I gained all my friends here. I learned new things here. I feel like this is my new home. We will be moving back after I am cured right?

    Finn's dad: I'm afraid not son! We can't afford that!

    Finn: WHAT?!

    Finn's mom: We just don't have the money son.

    If they were trying to help cure my depression, they weren't helping.

    We took a half hour drive to the LAX airport and then finally we arrived. I was still holding the things I grabbed from the hospital earlier. I grabbed my luggage and walked inside the airport looking around hoping to see Jenn. There was no sign of her. I looked down and someone pat me in the back. I turned around and it was just Jack.

    Jack: Come on, you don't want to be late, do you?

    I followed him into the 15 minute line until we reached the front. We checked in, gave our tickets, and found out we were about an hour and a half early. This is it. I am about to walk away from L.A. All my friends.... My home.... Jenn.... It will all be gone. I was about to step into the entrance for bag check until someone ran up to me and jumped me.

    Jenn: Where do you think you are going without saying goodbye!?

    Finn: Jenn!

    I gave her the tightest hug I have ever given. I stool out my hand and opened it.

    Finn: Jenn.... This is for you.

   I gave her a wristband with small replicas of our photo booth pictures.

    Jenn: I love it! Finn, it sucks that you have to leave. Good thing you'll be moving back once you are cured!

    Finn: Jenn.... About that...

    Jenn: No, Finn. Don't....

    Finn: I'm sorry Jenn...

    Jenn: No! You have to move back! You are my BEST FRIEND!

    Finn: My parents told me we couldn't afford it. Turns out we bought a house in the U.K and we wouldn't be able to buy another one if we were to move back here in L.A.

    Jenn: No no no this is not happening. THIS IS NOT HAPPENING

    Finn: I have an hour and 25 minutes left... Maybe we can enjoy my left over time?

    Jenn: Well.... Ok.

    I took my penny board out of my bag and Jack offered his to Jenn. We penny boarded around the empty spaces of the airport and ate food from the upstairs food court, just like we did when we hung out one day. I'm going to miss days like this. Then we went to the arcade and wasted all of our quarters on the games, and I heard a call for my flight.

    Finn: Jenn....

    Jenn: Finn!

    Finn: I'm going to miss you Jenn..

    Jenn: We will face time all the time.

    Finn: All the time.

   Jenn: We will text all the time.

    Finn: All the time.

    Jenn: And we will be best friends.... At all times, forever and always.

    Finn: Yes.

   Jenn: Haha..

   Jenn walked me to the bag check and gave me a hug

    Finn: Best friends. Pinky promise?

    Jenn: Pinky promise.

--------------------------------------------------

[A/N] Hey guys! So hope you guys liked this chapter. I got really pumped today and got filled with excitement because Jenn followed me on both Twitter and Instagram, ahhh! So anyways, please leave me some feedback in the comments, and I'll see you all next time, pinky promise. BYEEEE!