I'm Sorry

Finn: Hey Jenn, I know you probably hate me right now and I know that this is my seventh time calling you but really I am very sorry for what I said to you and I just can't explain how happy I am for you and Jc. I need to be more supportive of you two and how happy you are together. I really am sorry, please call back. Bye.

    *Beeeeep*

    [Jenn's POV]

    Why am I ignoring him?! I'm the one who's being the big bitch here, I'm the one who should be saying sorry, I'm the one who should be answering these messages. Why am I mad? Why am I mad at Jc? I feel so stupid I just cant-

    *Ring*

    Calling: Finn

    I answered the phone immediately.

    Jenn: Look Finn I'm so sorry for all of this and I'm sorry I haven't been answering your calls its all my fault you don't have to feelbhad you're already so supportive of me and Jc and I know I should have just talked to you even if I didn't know you were moving and-

    Finn: Shh. Go outside. Go to your front door.

    Jenn: Okay?

    I walked to my front door, opened it, and saw Finn. He hung up, put his phone in his pocket, and gave me a hug.

    Jenn: I'm so sorr-

    Finn: Sh.

    I let go of Finn and he let go of me.

    Jenn: Come in.

    Finn walked in wearing a leather jacket and holding a small black box.

    Finn: Jenn. I need to tell you something..

    Jenn: You can tell me anything, we're best friends.

    Finn: I'm going to college, in Britain. I can't see you for another three years... I chose college because my uncle.. He's offering me a job in his studio, he creates films with tons of people and he has seen my videos. He actually wants me to act for his films, and I have a contract now... I need to be in college to learn more about film, its going to be one of my majors. I'm actually really excited for this.

    Jenn: I'm so happy for you!

   I gave Finn a hug so tight it nearly knocked him over.

    Finn: So you're not sad?

    Jenn: You're happy Finn! I'm happy. I'm happy you finally get to do something you wanted to do.

    Finn: You're my inspiration Jenn. And maybe in college I might see someone special, you know.

    Jenn: Will you still be doing YouTube?

    Finn: Every now and then, if I ever get invited to do YouTube related activities such as tours, vidcon, stuff like that, I'd be delighted to participate. I might not be able to go because I don't make that much videos any more.

    Jenn: I'm going to miss you Finn.

    Finn: I'm going to miss you too. But I have something I want you to remember me by.

    Finn reached into his pocket and pulled out a box. Inside the box was a rings with the word "hope" carve into it.

    Finn: You gave me hope that one day even if everything isn't working great, things will get better. You've given me hope.