The Revealing

[Jenn's POV]

    Jenn: It's Finn. I haven't talked to him in FOREVER!

    Jc: Answer it then!

    Jenn: Ok ok... Hello?

    Finn: JENN! I HAVE THE WORLD'S MOST EXCITING NEWS. EVER.

    Jenn: What's going on?

    Finn: Alright, I got released from the hospital yesterday.

    Jenn: That's great!

    Finn: And I'm moving back to California.

    Jenn: WHAT?!

    Finn: YES!! I REALLY AM! I found this really nice house that's perfect for two. I'm willing to sell the other room to another person, hopefully a YouTuber so we can both share the expenses.

    Jenn: Oh my god AHH! Finn I'm really happy for you!

    Finn: We can also hang out again.

    Jenn: That sounds really-

    Jc: Oh hey Finn we gotta go bye.

    Jc grabbed my phone and hung up.

    Jenn: What the hell was that for?! I was having an IMPORTANT conversation here.

    Jc: Uh... We... Um...

    Jenn: Are you... Are you Jealous?!

    Jc: No! No its just that-

    Jenn: Is it wrong for me to get excited about one of my best friends that I will finally see after months? Almost even a year?

    Video director: PLACES!

    Jc: No its just that um... Our break was almost over so I rushed through and hung up the phone for you.

    Jenn: Ok... Are you lying to me?

    Video director: IN 5,4,3-

    Jc: LETS GO!

    We filmed the rest of the video and had a meet up with some fans who volunteered to do the video with us. When that was over we all went to T.G.I Friday's to get some dinner. We all didn't eat our food until we took pictures of it. After about ten minutes someone came over to our table with a hoodie. He took his hood off and we finally saw who it was.

    Jenn: FINN!

    Finn: Guys! You all have no idea how much I missed you all!

    Jenn: We missed you too.

    Trevor: So how was staying at the UK?

    Finn: It was fun! I saw many fans, while I wasn't in the hospital I was at my brother's YouTube office most of the time. And now my brother is planning on moving in with me and he is also wishing to rent out one of the rooms in that large office building... I forgot what it was called but he's going to that.

    Jenn: So can we visit where you're staying?

    Finn: When I have all the furniture in, sure.

    Jenn: Want some food? We can order some right now.

    Finn: Its ok, I'm fine for today, I ate a lot on the plane.

    Jenn: So uh, you'll just chill here?

    Finn: Ya, sure.
-------------------------------------------------------- (A/N) Hey y'all! I really hoped you guys liked this chapter! Sorry if its a little shorter then all my other chapters.. I'll see you guys next time, BYEEE!

P.S SORRY ITS LATE. AGAIN.