The New Video

[Jenn's POV]

    A few days after I hung out with Finn I had to make my video for Saturday. I turned on the camera and started recording.

    -Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah-

    After I made the video I waited half an hour for it to publish. An hour later I read the comments to see if people liked it, but I got a bunch of comments about my personal life instead

                                 *comments*

    AlphaBear709: What the heck. Jenn did you break up with JC?

    Sara13310girl: Who's that? There are photo booth pictures in the back of you and some guy... WHATS GOING ON WITH JCPENNY?!?!

    AwkwardPanda: Jc isn't following you on Twitter anymore and you're not following him DID YOU TWO BREAK UP?

    Surprisingly none of these bothered me. Except for the photo booth one. I forgot to hide those, what if Jc sees? What if people think me and Finn are going out? Should I go out with him? I don't know... Jc was being a jerk the last time I saw him.. The guy wouldn't let me explain. Maybe he was worried about me, and he let me go...  While reading more comments Finn called me.

                             -Phone Convo-      

    Jenn: Hey Finn.

    Finn: Hi.

    Jenn: What's up?

    Finn: Nothing, just wanted to make sure you were okay, I read the comments of your new video and I saw how personal people were getting. I also wanted to know if I could come over?

    Jenn: Sure.

    Finn: Bye

                               -line cuts-

    I cleaned my room and downstairs because I didn't want to look like a slob, then I heard the doorbell. I opened it to see Finn wearing this (look at the link) http: //media-cache-cd0.pinimg.com/236x/8f/64/fe/8f64fe4f5674d9f0f75c81a8ab480b6a.jpg and he was hiding his hand behind his back.

    Jenn: Come in.

    He came in still holding his hand behind his back and he took my hand with his hand that was not hiding.

    Finn: Jenn, ever since you came to school I fell in love with you. The way you smiled, your hair, and your personality. I want you to know you are very beautiful, and I've always wanted to ask you this (look at the link) https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-lfVParPqVZk/UucNb4ObySI/AAAAAAAAKI8/ic-nHa-SQxM/14%252520-%2525201.jpg

    Finn took out his other hand revealing a rose and he gave it to me.

    Finn: Jenn, will you.... Will you go on a date with me?

    Oh my god. I can't believe this.. What do I do?! Of course, I know what to do.

    Jenn: Yes, I'll go on a date with you.

     Finn: Really? Oh my god thank you SO MUCH Jennifer McAllister!

    He gave me a huge hug and then he looked into my eyes. I looked into his, and we kissed. Nothing gross, but just a kiss. He held my hand again.

    Finn: So, I have reservations for us tomorrow.

    Jenn: Aw, that's sweet Finn, but you really don't have to pay so much. We can really just order pizza.

    Finn: I insist Jenn, its our first date.

    Jenn: Ok, for now wanna just watch TV? A new episode of teen wolf will be up.

    Finn: That would be great.

    We watched TV for hours, and I went on Twitter.

    So so so so happyyyyyy!! But something feels weird. Also I have a new video up! http//:YouTube.com/imaginarylink.

                                   *tweet*

    Jenn: Finn let's take a selfie.

    I went on the camera and we took a selfie, I found a filter, a nice frame, and I posted it to twitter and instagram. Tweets and comments including a few from my YouTube friends and friends from school questioned if we were going out. Then my mom came downstairs.

    Mom: Jenn, who's this?

    Jenn: Mom, this is Finn. We're going out.

    Mom: He's a handsome boy, you're a handsome boy!

    Finn: Thank you ma'am.

    He stood up to shake my mom's hand and they shook hands.

    Mom: Well I'm just going to head to the market to get a few things, you guys want anything?

    Jenn: We're fine, bye Mom.

    Mom: Bye.

--------------------------------------------------

(A/N) So by now you REALLY hate me or "love" me, either way, there will still be more chapters. Who knows what could happen? I also need a few imaginary usernames if I ever use usernames in the future, so leave some in the comments. Do you guys have a ship name for Finn and Jenn (Probably Not cuz you might not really like them)? Leave me some comments, tell me what you guys think! l will see y'all next time, byeee!