Problems

[Jc's POV]

    Oh great, here we go again.

    Narrator: As soon as Jc came back, he saw Finn hovering over Jenn, and he saw Jenn struggling trying to push Finn away.

    Ok, another one of these situations. I ran over to the two and pushed Finn away.

    Jenn: Jc I can-

    Jc: Ya, ya you can explain, it was all an accident, Finn must be under something, blah blah blah.

    Jenn: What?

    Jc: Jenn, it's happened before! Do you think I'm not getting used to this stuff? I mean the writer of this fan fic is running out of ideas.

    Narrator: Be quiet meanie.

   Jenn: What?!

   Jc: Ahem, as I was saying.... Jenn, its happened before. It's not that I don't care about you, it's just that I'm getting used to the same old problems that have been constantly happening over and over again. I love you, but I need a new challenge.

    Jenn: So you want to protect me, but you're getting bored of it?

    Jc: No no no what I'm trying to say is its the same problem over and over again. I just want to protect you though, but if we can't prevent the same problem from happening over and over again then we can't be a learning couple if we face the same problem all the time.

    Jenn: Wow, I just realized that... You're right.

    Jc: Okay, let's get this over with. ATTENTION EVERYBODY! PARTY'S OVER, THANKS FOR COMING, LEAVE YOUR PRESENTS ON THAT TABLE OVER THERE AND PLEASE LEAVE, THANK YOU AND BYE!

    Finn: HEY THIS IS MY PARTY I SAY WHAT I WANT-

    Jc: Shhh happy birthday Finn, go to sleep, you're drunk.

    Finn: NNNNNO! I WILL- I will

    All the sudden Finn fell asleep. Jenn and I cleaned up after the party and tried carrying Finn to his room, and we made it. I left Finn his present on his present table and so did Jenn.

    Jenn: I hope we didn't ruin his party just because of me..

    Jc: A party ends when it ends. It was going to end sooner or later, so why not stop it now? I mean, Finn could have set the place on fire if he wanted to because he was drunk...

    Jenn: Are you sure we didn't ruin anything?

    Jc: Trust me Jenn, Finn will thank us for this.

    Jenn: So what happened to the snacks you were going to buy...

    Jc: I drove all around town looking for open stores but all of them were closed, so no snacks.

    Jenn: Boooo you suck.

    We finished cleaning up after the party and went outside to the front yard.

    Jenn: Jc... What happens if we do get other problems... Other problems that could possibly cost us everything, maybe even our relationship?

    Jc: Babe, don't think that... We may face problems, but when we break up its just progress. Couples do have fights, couples do break up too. But when its meant to be, like us, we make up.

     Jenn: I'm just scared.

    Jc: Don't be. No matter what happens, I'll love you Jenn. Through fights and problems.

    I pulled Jenn close slowly by her waist and kissed her. All the stars seemed to glow more, the moon became bigger, I felt warmer.... Everything is better with Jenn.

--------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Hey guys! So thanks for reading this chapter, I hope y'all liked it! If you did, give it a vote and maybe even a comment! So this chapter is on Friday because I missed Saturday last week and I had to make it up to you guys because I had a commitment, so here it is! And don't worry guys, I am NOT running out of ideas, I got a lot going on in this head! Just not many things that are educational. I can't even spell educational without autocorrect. Well I can. Ok I'm getting off topic! I'll see you guys tomorrow, byeeeeeee!!!!