You let her go...

[Finn's POV]

    Finn's mind: Finn.... the love of your life... the one... she's gone now. You left her to go with another man. Now you'll never get her back.

    The next day after the party I stayed up late, drinking red bulls, I couldn't handle life anymore. My twin brother is coming back from his one year trip to Europe and I had to pay, and now I'm broke. Everything is gone, broken, I'm dead inside. I had so many red bulls that by 4 am my eye became bloodshot. I felt weird, everything was blurry, and.... and........

                            *high pitch noise*

    I woke up in a hospital room and I started screaming.

    Finn: Jenn? JENN!

    Finn's mom: NURSE! HE IS AWAKE.

    I saw a nurse come in and they immediately gave me a check up. Then I saw Jc, Jenn, Ricky, Sam, and the football team walk in. I looked to my right to check the time and turns out it was the next month already. I saw Jenn and Jc holding hands and for some reason I got a chest pain.

    Finn: What... what's going on?

    Nurse: You fell into a coma.

    Finn: I only had a few red bulls!

    Nurse: Some of it was caused by red bull. The rest of it was caused by an illness made by depression.

    Finn: I'm going to be okay right? How long was I out?!

    Nurse: Three weeks. You've lost 11 pounds, and we have to bring you food and water immediately. First, we have to know what's caused this depression.

    Finn's mom: There is no way my son is under depression, he's always happy, and talking about this girl-

    Finn: Mum!

    Nurse: Is this girl the reason for your depression?

    I took a moment to ask myself if I should tell the nurse or should I lie. If I lie, I could die. I'll do it, for the sake of my soul.

    Finn: Yes.

    Nurse: Would you like to speak to this girl on the telephone? This may help cure some of the depression.

    Finn: Yes, please.

    I grabbed my phone and put in some numbers, and pressed call. At this moment all of my friends, my mom, and the nurse were watching me.

                                [Jenn's POV]

    Finn pressed call and suddenly my phone rang. I answered and Finn said hello and I heard it from my phone then he hung up. I caused his depression? What did I do?!

    Finn: Look, Jenn. I'm not over you. I'm still into you! That date, it was no mistake. I was just so nervous! I was at this fancy restaurant with a pretty girl trying not to scream because of how beautiful she is, and I was so nervous that I stayed quiet. That girl is you. When I dropped you off, it hurt me. I thought to myself, what have I done? Then seeing you with another man at the graduation party, the day I should be my happiest, I was so sad instead. Then later I drank so many red bulls, my eye was blood shot and then that's all I remember from the rest of that. I don't remember passing out.

    Nurse: Well this coma was caused by an illness made by depression and if you never get over it, this may lead to fatalities, or simply death.

    WHAT?! FINN COULD DIE?! BECAUSE OF ME?! everyone stared at me as if I was supposed to do, or say something.

    Finn: Jenn... I just wanted to let you know, you're beautiful. No matter if we're together or not.. I'll.. I will....

    I saw him start to breath slower and slower. I started freaking out.

    Jenn: YOU'LL WHAT?! WHAT??!!

    I saw a doctor rush in with medical supplies and he shocked Finn. Instead of coming alive, Finn stayed with his eyes closed. I cried. I ran up to Finn's shoulder and started shaking him.

    Jenn: PLEASE, PLEASE FINN NO!

    Finn (saying weakly): J-Jenn.... I will always love you... Good..... Goodbye......

    Jenn: FINN! FINN DONT SAY THAT DONT SAY GOODBYE PLEASE!! PLEASE STAY ON ME! DONT LEAVE!

                     *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*
--------------------------------------------------
(A/N) Hey y'all... I'm not going to leave an author's note for this one. It struck me hard too, I'll see you guys next time...